• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I THINK IT'S INTERESTING HOW RABID KIDS HAVE GOTTEN. FIRST WOMEN ON THE SCENE AND NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THEMSELVES. THIER SHIT FLIES RIGHT OFF THE SHELF WHICH IS DOPE. AND IT'S STRANGE HOW IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR SOME GIRLS TO STEP UP.

THIS SITUATION REMINDS ME OF BACK WHEN SOME GIRLS WOULD COME OVER TO THE SKATE HOUSE ON A FRIDAY NIGHT WITH 40'S AND THE WHOLE CREW TURNS INTO FRESHMEN.

4 PAGE THREAD? I THINK IT'S A RECORD....

SHIT IS WACKâ„¢

their new stuff is looking good.......not the most original stuff but what is now adays.....i think its going in the right direction at least......and if making tees was soo easy..everyone would do..........oh..everyone is.......

married0032wc.jpg

married0044zu.jpg

www.wellbred.org

Edited by dunkin deeznuts on Apr 26, 2005 at 01:34 PM

im all about supporting girls doing stuff. but really, are you guys supporting this stuff? seince when is it awesome to see people rip off louis vuitton and chanel on a basic tshirt or hoody? i like the cheezy snowboard grapfic reference. tshirts are a dime a dozen these days. originality is the only competitive advantiage a tshirt co has. havnt we had enough with "italian stallion," "rub my belly," supreme bitch?" i have.

anyone can call up american apparel and have a printer put some lame words, knockoff graphics, etc. on a t. but what good is that doing anyone. what are the pricepoints on these?

oh shit, im gonna start a guys line of MTTM, called Married to the Midgets, shit, be ill son, illlllllllllllllllllllllllllll

And Married to the Mob shit is sold on Being Hunted, and all the spots YOU WISH your wack t-shirts could be sold, so DONT HATE sonz...

Quit being such purists, and sell your wack designs out, YEA, IM TALKING TO YOU!!! YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!

"Your mom's in my business, she's in my business

Can't you see girl that your mom's trying to end this?"