MikeN

Dry Bones / DLewis

yeah, i saw those, but can you comment on how they've worn and faded? thanks.

yeah, i saw those, but can you comment on how they've worn and faded? thanks.

Yeah, I can take a few pics in a second for you and upload them. I love the wear, they're not breaking in EASILY. I'm interested to see how the fades end up, I have high hopes.

Yeah, I can take a few pics in a second for you and upload them. I love the wear, they're not breaking in EASILY. I'm interested to see how the fades end up, I have high hopes.
nice id like to see that, trying to see if i should get the red-D's or a pair of black SExI04's

Awesome bro, i'm excited.

Kinda shit pics, sorry, but it's like 2 months almost of wear I guess. Maybe 1.5

drybones1.jpg

drybones2.jpg

drybones3.jpg

drybones4.jpg

damnnnnn, you can already tell there will be various shades of blue for this pair just from the honeycombs alone. good job revsta.

i think i'm gonna buy, like now, thank you selfedge.

damnnnnn, you can already tell there will be various shades of blue for this pair just from the honeycombs alone. good job revsta.

i think i'm gonna buy, like now, thank you selfedge.

Yeah, I'm thinking they will fade really nice. I'm gonna go for 6-8 months.

Kiya I got a pair of dp570s a couple months ago and I must say this is the best fit I've gotten on slim jeans in my life! I'm 6'0 and 200lbs and I have a long torso so most lowrise jeans look silly on me. These jeans are the perfect fit! Thanks so much selfedge crew I will post some pix when I get a chance

bought the red-d's

thank you self edge

i'll post fit pics when i get em.

revsta,

you must be tall as from the amount of stacking i can see...

hmm... what do you guys say. should i put my red-d's through an initial soak?

hmm... what do you guys say. should i put my red-d's through an initial soak?

They're sanforized, no need for a soak...

From what I hear, thats the consensus, because sanforized means that it was preshrunk in the fabric phase, correct? But what advantages does a denim company have in making a jean thats sanforized over just regular raw? Just curious..

Yeah, i'm 6'4'' that's why I bought these jeans. 39 inseam baby! I didn't soak mine either. Did someone say they want updated fit pics from me or were they talking about someone else?

I'm finally getting a pair today...

Yeah, i'm 6'4'' that's why I bought these jeans. 39 inseam baby! I didn't soak mine either. Did someone say they want updated fit pics from me or were they talking about someone else?

Yeah man! I think someone mentioned that, and I wanna see how they've worn down.

Kiya, you couldn't resist? I thought your new years resolution was to not get any, :D

Yeah man! I think someone mentioned that, and I wanna see how they've worn down.

Kiya, you couldn't resist? I thought your new years resolution was to not get any, :D

Here you go. This is I just tossed them on and took some pics outside.

dbfit1.jpg

dbfit2.jpg

dbfit3.jpg

hey man, looks good, it seems to fit perfectly on you, i can't wait for mine!

To revsta, domdom, or anyone else who has had their dry bones for a couple months now:

could you measure the waist? id like to see how these things stretch to determine which size i should get. not alot of info on these

not sure which ones to get.. id like to get one that stretches to 34" eventually

halberdklown - search through my posts for a recent waywt

monook - havent measured exactly but i try and keep em sorta cinched with a belt tight, but theyve still stretched at least an inch and a half... probably 2. ill get back on that though

I bought 31 waist and I wear a belt at all times. I'd say they've stretched some, but nothing near APCs. Not enough that I couldn't wear them without a belt.

I'm really excited. After months of searching for the right Japanese Denim, I received the Dry Bones Red-D jeans in the mail from Self-Edge and slapped them on. I was amazed at how well crafted these jeans were. They feel surprisingly comfortable for what it is and fit me pretty well. Fit pics in the next post.

Heres a few pics of the amazing attention to details of these jeans.

2472744560_a6833a4425.jpg

2472745016_c596ec8982.jpg

2471922061_e8128d692e.jpg

2472745916_65527f43f6.jpg

2471922903_4cedb1af9d.jpg

Here are my fit pics. Keep in mind that I'm 5'8" and around 140-145. These things stack like monsters. Loving the fit.

2472746592_a879774e2e.jpg

2471923373_48127e727c.jpg

2472747044_5872c4cca1.jpg

2471923863_99ab0fdfa7.jpg

Special thanks to Kiya for his suggestions and PM's and selfedge for being so prompt with their business. I'll be updating soon!

ah looks like the restocks may have been an updated version of the original Red D's that self edge had because i remember them not having that white portion behind the D initially

wow ! finally some detailed fit pics... cant wait to receive mine from self edge:eek:

wow ! finally some detailed fit pics... cant wait to receive mine from self edge:eek:

nice! show us your pics when you get them.

I think this has been said before, but GAWD I wish the red-d's came in smaller waist sizes! Just one size smaller would be enough... :(