MikeN

Dry Bones / DLewis

im not so much a denim master but as far as my untrained opinion i like the denim. the only other jeans ive had at this weight have been apc ns and nc, and its much nicer than either. inseam is very long obviously though

domdom,

What is your usual inseam on other jeans? I was thinking of picking up a pair of these, I usually wear inseam 34+. 39 seems like it would give me a "normal" looking stack.

I haven't seen any fit pictures of the DP-570s yet so I figured I may as well join and post a fit picture

Size 32

Hot soaked

About 3 weeks of wear so the denim has loosened up a bit

Frontdp570.jpg

For comparative purposes: I am about 6'1 and 175 lbs. I am not a skinny dude at all. The denim is darker than this picture would suggest.

Some notes on the fit and the jeans more generally:

- The thighs are wide. I am a former soccer player and football placer kicker/punter with big thighs and I have plenty of room to move in these things. Definately a great cut if you want a slim leg opening and don't have skinny legs, but if you are skinny then these things might look strange on you..

- The denim is nice. It's smoother than a lot of other 14 oz. japanese denims.

- The details on these are great. The lined back pockets are pretty much the best thing ever.

- Shrinking after a hot soak was minimal (less that a 1/4 on the inseem, nothing noticable on the waist and the thighs tighten up less than .2 inches across)

- Annoying hip flare, as you can see. Maybe it will go away, if it doesn't I am still happy with the fit.

(also: after seeing this picture I think it's time to vacuum under my couch. Disgusting)

Here's a few pics of my new Dry Bones. What can I say, I love them!

I'm 6'4'' 185 pounds btw.

dry_bones1.jpg

dry_bones2.jpg

dry_bones3.jpg

dry_bones_rivet.jpg

dry_bones_rivets.jpg

dry_bones_stacks.jpg

Revsta, those look really good..

If i only i had a pair. I didn't grab one and they sold out of my size.

Revsta, those look really good..

If i only i had a pair. I didn't grab one and they sold out of my size.

Thanks, man. These are 31s. I waited a month and a half or so for them to get back in stock at Selfedge. Big props to Selfedge for this order btw.

My Even Stevens and NS have turned out really well, so I am REALLY excited to see how these fade. The denim is very dark, darker than those pics I think, more like this dry_bones_tag.jpg

I will be interested to see how they fade.

Revsta, I am exactly the same build in height and weight. Ive had my eyes on these due to that awesome inseam. You just made Self Edge another purchase!

Now I have to sell some other jeans and get these!

Revsta, I am exactly the same build in height and weight. Ive had my eyes on these due to that awesome inseam. You just made Self Edge another purchase!

Now I have to sell some other jeans and get these!

Think Kiya will gimmie comission? ;)

I hope you like them as much as me. I can't WAIT to see these fade.

Good fit Revsta, and a very nice Atelier belt.

is that the dark brown one?

Good fit Revsta, and a very nice Atelier belt.

is that the dark brown one?

Yeah, I got it for christmas this year. It's the only belt I wear except my Ben Sherman that stays on my APCs.

oh woops didnt read above.. thought htat was someone else.. revsta had me there wiht those tags on his dbones still.

:) they look great though!

revsta...

nice fit on the red-ds

but i'm just wondering how those fit on you waist wise?

They have an odd sort of fit to be honest, but it might be because of my ass. I have more of an ass than a kid my size because I squat like mad at the gym, but the 31s are still a tough button sort of when I wear them low rise, but they are roomy toward my lower back, which is odd. Like, if you bend over you feel like a plumber, but you still have a tight feeling when walking around. It's sort of weird, but also sort of comfy at the same time. I wear 30s in New Standards and 32 in Even Steven Organic Drys, 31 in Ralfs.

revsta...

nice fit on the red-ds

but i'm just wondering how those fit on you waist wise?

ill just assume this thread isnt just about the jeans. do they make a bigger size for this shoe, im a 10.5 and there i no way in could squeeze in to an 8, i mean teh black ones of course

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/drybones-dshc008/

ill just assume this thread isnt just about the jeans. do they make a bigger size for this shoe, im a 10.5 and there i no way in could squeeze in to an 8, i mean teh black ones of course

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/drybones-dshc008/

I'm quite positive they only go up to 9, just like most of the other Japanese denim company shoes..

that sucks! i wanted some nice shoes, but i dont really like really hard soled shoes, and the crepe rubber soles sold me, oh well.

Man, I'm on the very brink of getting the REd-d, does anyone have any fade pics of dry bones? I have no idea what the jeans look like after a good wear.

id like to see this too, never seen any worn Dry Bones
I'm almost 2 months into mine.

yea i'd really like to see some pics too! i'm considering dry bones slims as my next pair, but i would like to see some worn in ones first...