Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

I haven't seen any fit pictures of the DP-570s yet so I figured I may as well join and post a fit picture

Size 32

Hot soaked

About 3 weeks of wear so the denim has loosened up a bit

Frontdp570.jpg

For comparative purposes: I am about 6'1 and 175 lbs. I am not a skinny dude at all. The denim is darker than this picture would suggest.

Some notes on the fit and the jeans more generally:

- The thighs are wide. I am a former soccer player and football placer kicker/punter with big thighs and I have plenty of room to move in these things. Definately a great cut if you want a slim leg opening and don't have skinny legs, but if you are skinny then these things might look strange on you..

- The denim is nice. It's smoother than a lot of other 14 oz. japanese denims.

- The details on these are great. The lined back pockets are pretty much the best thing ever.

- Shrinking after a hot soak was minimal (less that a 1/4 on the inseem, nothing noticable on the waist and the thighs tighten up less than .2 inches across)

- Annoying hip flare, as you can see. Maybe it will go away, if it doesn't I am still happy with the fit.

(also: after seeing this picture I think it's time to vacuum under my couch. Disgusting)

• 2 weeks later...

Revsta, those look really good..

If i only i had a pair. I didn't grab one and they sold out of my size.

Revsta, those look really good..

If i only i had a pair. I didn't grab one and they sold out of my size.

Thanks, man. These are 31s. I waited a month and a half or so for them to get back in stock at Selfedge. Big props to Selfedge for this order btw.

Revsta, I am exactly the same build in height and weight. Ive had my eyes on these due to that awesome inseam. You just made Self Edge another purchase!

Now I have to sell some other jeans and get these!

Think Kiya will gimmie comission? ;)

I hope you like them as much as me. I can't WAIT to see these fade.

They have an odd sort of fit to be honest, but it might be because of my ass. I have more of an ass than a kid my size because I squat like mad at the gym, but the 31s are still a tough button sort of when I wear them low rise, but they are roomy toward my lower back, which is odd. Like, if you bend over you feel like a plumber, but you still have a tight feeling when walking around. It's sort of weird, but also sort of comfy at the same time. I wear 30s in New Standards and 32 in Even Steven Organic Drys, 31 in Ralfs.

revsta...

nice fit on the red-ds

but i'm just wondering how those fit on you waist wise?

• 3 weeks later...

ill just assume this thread isnt just about the jeans. do they make a bigger size for this shoe, im a 10.5 and there i no way in could squeeze in to an 8, i mean teh black ones of course

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/drybones-dshc008/

ill just assume this thread isnt just about the jeans. do they make a bigger size for this shoe, im a 10.5 and there i no way in could squeeze in to an 8, i mean teh black ones of course

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/drybones-dshc008/

I'm quite positive they only go up to 9, just like most of the other Japanese denim company shoes..

• 2 weeks later...