Is Julius cheaper in Japan?

LordEvan

I was wondering if Julius clothing is cheaper in Japan vs USA? The western designers tend to be a lot more expensive there, but what about their own stuff? Any experienced shopper help me out?

it's a lot cheaper and definitely at a bargain compared to international brands (the same goes for pretty much every domestic Japanese labels)

I am having a hard time telling whether or not this is a serious question?

It is far too obvious that it would be cheaper there, and by a lot.

Just do your research... in the end, it is usually less costly to proxy many japanese labels than to purchase them at retailers here in the US.

hilarious shit but multipliers aren't added. :\

I apologise LordEvan, on behalf of all these other jokers. The answer is actually, it depends. It's quiet easy to work out Japanese retail from US prices, based on the following formulas:

JAPANESE PRICE (Y) = US PRICE (U) * EXCHANGE RATE (X) + MULTIPLIER (M) - SIZE VARIABLE (S)

or Y=U*X+M-S, where the multiplier is 1 for jackets, 1.2 for shoes and accessories, 1.15 for basics and 1.7 for suiting, and the size variable is 1.1 size 0, 1.2 size1, 1.3 size 2, 1.4 size 3

this should give you an accurate cost of anything for sale in Japan, based on the US price

Find more about it here

hilarious shit but multipliers aren't added. :\

I apologise LordEvan, on behalf of all these other jokers. The answer is actually, it depends. It's quiet easy to work out Japanese retail from US prices, based on the following formulas:

JAPANESE PRICE (Y) = US PRICE (U) * EXCHANGE RATE (X) + MULTIPLIER (M) - SIZE VARIABLE (S)

or Y=U*X+M-S, where the multiplier is 1 for jackets, 1.2 for shoes and accessories, 1.15 for basics and 1.7 for suiting, and the size variable is 1.1 size 0, 1.2 size1, 1.3 size 2, 1.4 size 3

this should give you an accurate cost of anything for sale in Japan, based on the US price

Find more about it here