superfuture (i promise you this thread is only about superfuture)

you are tied up to a chair and a gun is pointed at your head. the gunman tells you th  

28 members have voted

1. 1. you are tied up to a chair and a gun is pointed at your head. the gunman tells you th

• wheel A
    • wheel B

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kb4mU59-7jE&

first of all, you can see the dog's breath so it's obviously winter time, so why would he need to mow the lawn? secondly, there are no grass clippings coming out of the sides, so i doubt the blade's even on. thirdly, how's the dog going to turn the steering wheel? he doesn't have opposable thumbs, and i doubt he would have the strength to turn the steering wheel even if he was somehow able to grip it. the whole thing just seems fishy.

here's my theory: i think someone just put a dog on a lawn mower, put it into gear, and then captured it on video for a few seconds. i don't think that dog's really mowing the lawn at all.

i think the dog turned on the camera

then jumped on the lawnmower, fired that baby up, and mowed the fuck out of that lawn

seeing the breath was a camera trick

first of all, you can see the dog's breath so it's obviously winter time, so why would he need to mow the lawn? secondly, there are no grass clippings coming out of the sides, so i doubt the blade's even on. thirdly, how's the dog going to turn the steering wheel? he doesn't have opposable thumbs, and i doubt he would have the strength to turn the steering wheel even if he was somehow able to grip it. the whole thing just seems fishy.

here's my theory: i think someone just put a dog on a lawn mower, put it into gear, and then captured it on video for a few seconds. i don't think that dog's really mowing the lawn at all.

awx6w3.gif

It could have just been humid and cool. You can see your breath at 55 degree with 90% relative humidity. On a morning like that it could get up into the 80s during the day. Dog's breath is not obviously a disqualifying feature here.

Also you'll note that the camera has cut off where the cut grass would come out so we have no idea if the blade is on or not. Of course the grass looks already mowed.

I think whoever did this is crazy. If the dog decided to jump down he could get seriously hurt by the blade even if it's off....