American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine today, just short of 3 months.

I again want to apologize for that. US orders never take that long, but there were some extenuating circumstances that forced me to have a few orders during that time period shipped to my place to repack and ship, and things got out of hand with AA during that same time, which lead to the disaster that only now am I almost done with.

did you ship it out yet?

Yep. There are about five orders still outstanding, and I think only two of them are from this forum.

I ordered 4 months and a half ago. my paypal acct is [email protected], please send me my tracking number, thanks

This is probably one of them. I'm going to find out what's going on, but right now it's Thanksgiving and I'm not home, so it's going to have to wait until I get back. Sorry :(

Ordered August 23. After a wait of 95 days, it FINALLY arrived yesterday, November 25... TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. Hey, good job Grapist. Fight your way out of this one:

You told me 10 days before you were moving that you were moving, and I told you that I'd ship it that same day, and that there was a good chance it wouldn't arrive in time, and that giving me a different address to ship would be best, but you never did. I really would've appreciated if you gave me a heads up to see what was going on before you filed a charge back.

nicetryiv5.th.jpgnicetryiv5.th.jpg

Excuses? Please. I don't care how busy you are, but if you're too busy to make a 30 second edit, then you're not worthy of my business. The reason I told you to ship to the new address is because I don't even live there anymore. Lucky for me that the new people have my number and called me once it arrived. That would've been good, you know, to have lost $100 in shirts after more than 3 months of complete uncertainty. I still need to go pick up my package, so I don't know if you included extra, or even, god-forbid, forgot something. And that doesn't even mention that it took 13 days to ship from NYC. I've never heard of 13 day ground from NYC --> LA, regardless of whether or not 3 of those days fell on Thanksgiving rush. He was just stalling, as usual, I bet.

Totally unforgivable. DO NOT order from Grapist.

- - - - MINUS MINUS - - - - -

....... :P:p:p:p:p:p:p:mad:

Guest Montreal

What blows my mind is that this guy has proven to be a fraud, yet people are still trying to do business with him. Don't support this prick, support chim.

Ordered August 23. After a wait of 95 days, it FINALLY arrived yesterday, November 25... TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. Hey, good job Grapist. Fight your way out of this one:

I'm not going to make any excuses. I went by your e-mail that listed what you ordered, which one was addressed to one e-mail address, and I completely forgot about the e-mail you sent to my g-mail account with the address change. My fault entirely. I'll do something to make it up to you.

My two cent.

I placed an order with The Grapist on June 1st 2006. It is now Dec 4th and I have yet to receive my order.

I sent him 80 dollars and after months and many email attempts, he has still yet to give me a reasonable explanation for what happened.

He told me AA "lost" my order once. Then he told me that he has resent the order and promised me a tracking number. I have never heard back from him since despite multiple email attempts.

To say I'm pissed is an understatement.

When I asked for my money back, he told me pretty much to go **** myself.

DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN YOUR MONEY. Some of you may have gotten your order. Some of you may have gotten your order late. But there are some such as myself with nothing to show for the money we sent.

Shame on you Grapist.

I never told you to go fuck yourself when you asked for the money back.

I actually responded to your last e-mail saying that I had shipped out your order, minus one pocket t, and that once you get it, I'd send you over a refund for the one t-shirt. Check your e-mail, you should've gotten it (although I'm telling you the same thing that I said in the e-mail right here).

Yes that was almost 2 months ago.

You told me that you had sent it out yet you never replied when I asked for some sort of tracking. Then you told me you'd send me the invoice/packing slip and that has never happened. When I sent you yet ANOTHER email you were quite rude. May I remind you that it is not my fault that the order was supposedly "lost." It is not my fault that there were delays. In fact, I was very patient with you until you altogether stopped responding to emails. I would feel silly saying this had I been the only one but apparently, according to this board, you've done this to many others.

I just want either my money back or my order. If you are sure the order is on the way to me, then send me that packing slip you promised oh about two months ago.

Man, it's hard to believe anyone could screw this up as bad as the grapist has. It's funny actually.

I never told you to go fuck yourself when you asked for the money back.

I actually responded to your last e-mail saying that I had shipped out your order, minus one pocket t, and that once you get it, I'd send you over a refund for the one t-shirt. Check your e-mail, you should've gotten it (although I'm telling you the same thing that I said in the e-mail right here).

dude ive ordered almost 5 months ago and still waiting on my order, respond to my emails or PMs asap, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...