Sign in to follow this  
fiveagain

Supreme 2010 F/W

where are the polka dot shirts / and more hats? curious to know the prices of the shirts really

What you guys think about the "get your shit together" and "fuck all ya'll" hat? Seems like navy is the only color I like :(

Copped the fuck all yall in teal. It's my school color and i thought that along with the burnt orange it was the only one that made the predator logo "pop"

When are the fleece camp caps coming?

They spread the drops over the whole season, unlike what freshness mag posted.

Heavier stuff will be out towards Oct/November.

Get your shit together hat isn't half as good as the GO TO HELL ones imo.

Get your shit together hat isn't half as good as the GO TO HELL ones imo.

agreed but I've had a hell of a time trying to find that or the love it or leave it so it will have to do for now.

That was the best sup drop ever for your boy here..took one minute at 11:05 to cop multi flannel and navy new era. done and done.

slept on that get off the fucking phone T though..

damn. really wish i didnt sleep on the grey camp hat. saw it yesterday and didn't cop and they're sold out in store and online today. im about to go back and decide between the blue and tan one

got my olive camp cap after camo sold out, made my choice easier.

now i gotta wait for VSOP 5panel and quilted puffy jacket and im done for a/w unless theres some really good collabs coming up.

Can anyone fill me in if the BDU jacket has any tightening cords at the waist?

shiet... i'm kinda wanting the denim jacket... anyone pick it up? what's the deal - pretty good quality? fits true? post some fit pics please! thanks.

can anyone help with the size of the duffle bag? on the sale site it looks relatively small, but on the preview it looks relly large. I am lookin for an every day bag, not one for hockey equipment and dead bodies. can anyone post a pic for size reference?

-hockey jersey is very much a jersey (as opposed to hennessy top of past) and somewhere around $120.

Is the Hockey Top suitable to play hockey in? Or is it not that much of a jersey..

Thanks.

can anyone help with the size of the duffle bag? on the sale site it looks relatively small, but on the preview it looks relly large. I am lookin for an every day bag, not one for hockey equipment and dead bodies. can anyone post a pic for size reference?

from vision, I would say its a perfect sized weekend bag. medium sized (but not japanese medium sized, as ive dealt with previously) notably smaller than your average duffle, but big enough to handle a day or two worth of necessities.

Is the Hockey Top suitable to play hockey in? Or is it not that much of a jersey..

Thanks.

i think it'll be cut too small for shoulderpads. and if you size up enough for pads to fit, it'll be too long.

yeah, it was front loaded this year. polkadot button down, and then i'll be done.

waxed camp caps are out, look tasty.... i think that's pretty much everything from the preview i was psyched about

you gonna be able to resist that camo work jacket? :)

VSOP Snapbacks are fully stocked @ Fairfax. No waxed camp cap though... Crazy busy today for some odd reason, then again I haven't been going in regularly lately. There's also a Tip & Strip Bottle Opener for $12.

you gonna be able to resist that camo work jacket? :)

haha yeah there's a better looking carhartt one i've been eyeing, not like i need any more jackets tho:o

http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/426

Vans; digging the grey cabs

grey halfcabs = rockport steez

these vans hit my two turnoffs - "gum" which is just an ugly brown and bball-type material blocking. i could see ms ready going for the red old skools though, she's been gunning for my barbees lately

Really not sure why they used a grey sole on the maroon low skools instead of the gum... Woulda looked much better.

they're all gum, including the maroon

the half cab colorways sorta harken back to ones they did back in the 90's.

i like the look of the old skools but more just how they look sitting there...not really the sort of thing i'd want to rock