Fake Dior "The End" t-shirt?

kilgore

Take a look at these Dior t-shirts. A bunch were up for sale on ebay from the same seller a couple weeks ago. They're fake right? The font looks different than all the others I've seen. The tags also look off and the selling price is so low. Am I correct? Are there a lot of fakes out there?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-Dior-Homme-The-End-T-shirt-Large_W0QQitemZ8401481933QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest Fade to Black

fake as fuck. the writing on the grey hangtag is really fucked up.

the actual t-shirt almost threw me off...this is getting scary, pretty soon the only trustworthy place to get Dior will be actual boutiques. Good thing the fake jeans are still easy to spot.

I would recommend getting the fake if it's not too expensive and you really like it; after all for a basic ­quote t-shirt without any special techniques attached to it, what's the point of paying DH prices. Please don't talk about the darts that's BS

I ended up buying one. Your right about the cost, I’ve bought a couple Dior t-shirts from Dior stores and they’re not so extraordinary that they’re worth $150. I have many other t-shirts of much higher quality that I paid around $60. This fake Dior shirt has the darts on the back, and the fit is actually very nice. The font is close but not correct. You would think after going through the trouble of making tags, darts, Etc they would get the font correct.

I don't think darts improve the fit. Its just an additional feature to make the shirt look like its something special. For me cost and features is no indication that a t-shirt is going to fit well. I have $5 t-shirts that fit great and $80 t-shirts that fit horribly.

well theoritically the darts would be used by a tailer to take the shirt in or out in the back shoulders, some of the shirts and the sweatshirts also have front darts that would be used to take the bust in and out. But in real life no one is going to take a tshirt to a tailor

the darts dont do shit.. but the dior shirts are three pannels on the back which is kinda interesting.. its not just darts..

i however would never waste 80quid on a t shirt.. dior isnt even that exciting.. especially the tee.s.. theyve got some nice shoes and trousers, suits.. but the t shirts are a joke.. that one with pete doherty on is ridiculous.