just a quick question - how many people PS their stuff before they post up here? i've only posted raw stuff, but i do know some people like to touch their pictures up, and i'm not saying thats a bad thing, but i'm just wondering.

thanks.

I so work on all of images. I use photoshop in the same way I used the darkoom. Its just a digital darkroom.

Ansel Adams once said exposing the negative was like writting the score and making the finished print was performing that score. The only one that knows the way your photograph should look finished is you.

I second frog's response.

I would never say it was touching up... that's more of cosmetic editing akin to taking out scratches on negatives or prints, etc. Processing your RAW files is exactly the same as putting your stuff through a darkroom... can't get the finished product unless you put it through the system.

C&C please.

I found them quite boring to be honest, they didnt seem to tell me anything.

The last one was set right but you could have adjusted the composition slightly.

Photography is a very personal thing and unless you are trying to sell it, opinions shouldnt matter.