so im sitting on my couch five minutes ago before i start hearing shouting like "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" etc.. i go out and cops have their guns drawn, blocking off traffic on the road next to my house, once they saw me i got a pretty harsh shout so i couldnt get too many decent shots off. pretty interesting though

2265147473_6799014afd.jpg

2265147477_3e302af5ab.jpg

so im sitting on my couch five minutes ago before i start hearing shouting like "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" etc.. i go out and cops have their guns drawn, blocking off traffic on the road next to my house, once they saw me i got a pretty harsh shout so i couldnt get too many decent shots off. pretty interesting though

2265147473_6799014afd.jpg

2265147477_3e302af5ab.jpg

^the rubber gloves are for dealing with all the contraband (i know this from personal experience) they took out of his pockets and set on the hood so as to not get any of their prints on it.

but yeah, once the cops saw me they were all "GET OUTTA HERE!" even though i was in my yard.... so those are the behind-the-bushes-super-secret ops shots

there was a gurl too, but i couldnt get any of her. what a shitty valentines day :'[