RRL Natural Selvage Jeans - 33x34 - $80

zissou

I have a great pair of RRL natural Japanese selvage Straight Leg jeans for sale that I've worn only twice. They are a size too large for me, and I've ordered one size down. So, I thought I'd pass these along to someone else. The natural, unbleached denim is very soft and slubby, around 12 oz, but open weave, with red line selvage... lots of character, and I'm looking forward to getting a pair that fits me better so I can wear them through the summer. Contrasting tan thread, with chainstitching throughout. Made in USA.

Like I've said, I've worn these twice, but I gave them a warm, soapy hand wash last night. The are essentially brand new, and I still have the tags if you would like them. There is some distressing at various points.

SOLD Retail was $385. For reference, I just bought another pair from GILT of $128, and my price is comparable to Ebay. Price includes Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation in the US, or First Class International (same speed as Priority Int'l, but no insurance or DC unless you want to pay extra) to all other countries.

Waist: 35"

Front Rise: 13"

Thigh: 13"

Leg opening: 9"

Inseam: 34.5"

PM me with any questions.

rrl2.jpg

rrlfront.jpg

rrlback.jpg

rrldenim.jpg

hey ed! Well, the front rise is 13" and I haven't worn too many other brands. They are pretty comparable to my MFSC jeans, and probably your chino riders. If the Stronghold hickory stripes were a little snug on you, then these should fit well. The Strongholds fit me well, and these are a little too big.

hahah. Ed, in no way are these low rise. They are probably the highest rise jeans I've tried. Like I said about the Strongholds, these RRLs are bigger all around in the waist, rise, butt, etc. Totally up to you, but try comparing my measurements to those of a pair of jeans you like. The natural denim has some stretch to it as well.