skateboarding saved my life

you mean my friends that i skate with? pretty sure none of them are sponsored. i dont really watch videos or buy magazines... i dont care about what pro is doing what... im more interested in my local scene and the people i skatewith on a regular basis.

skateboarding is the best thing in the world... you dont need pro model boards or trucks or wheels or shoes to do it. you dont need skate brand clothes to do it. you dont need amazing graphics. you dont need anything except a skateboard and paved ground.

if tomorrow 95% of the companies went under, all the skate parks closed, all the pros had to find real jobs... id still be skating the same way i do now.

skateboarding is the best thing in the world... you dont need pro model boards or trucks or wheels or shoes to do it. you dont need skate brand clothes to do it. you dont need amazing graphics. you dont need anything except a skateboard and paved ground.

if tomorrow 95% of the companies went under, all the skate parks closed, all the pros had to find real jobs... id still be skating the same way i do now.

haha you're so ignorant it kills me. until you're crafting your own decks, trucks, hardware, wheels, bearings, shoes, and whatever else you use, please shut up because you sound like an idiot.