skateboarding saved my life

very nice ollie. its cool how the filmer had to run in the 0:21 mark haha

remember when dude was like half his size tre flipping over belmont 9's?

yiSu0WhmbB0

beagle looks like he barely aged in the course of ~5 years lol. the song choice is :D

• 3 weeks later...

Saw Since Day One yesterday. Booze n Titz had ending part. Donnely had too short-blow the whistle as his song LOL. They show Brock get arrested after landing his ender. Chima's ender was at a 22 stair at a local high school (Rowley boardslided it in "Sorry"). Editing was meh

oh yeah ishod's part was tight too

• 2 weeks later...

^thought it was gonna be some lil b song at first

but ey since when did hook-ups start making shit again? last time i seen their shit was in a ccs catalogue

• 2 weeks later...
New Blind AM video (looks great) and the TWS video (!!!) are dropping back to back. Who's excited?

fSgNuTvjKkU

i was analyzing the two different trailers thinking about the first one being all vx1000 footy and then the second one being all hd, and then i heard wes say "you guys need to bring back the vx" at the end of the hd trailer. kind of random but i definitely can appreciate both.. lately im leaning more towards the hd footage when done right.

THRASH-A-HOLICS

tumblr_lldhxq6kbU1qc70rzo1_500.jpg

REAL THRASHER SHII~

p.s. word around interwebz is they got 30 tickets at the door for the transworld premiere. wish i could make it out tonight :,,,(