Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

Yup. We switched to the inspected by numbers. Every single craftsperson in our work-shop has a different number depending on when they were hired.

What number was on your product? I'll post a picture of the person who made your belt.

haha that's cool. the number is 12.

• 2 weeks later...

^ great vid!

now where are the pics of the people that made our stuff? :P

honestly, I tried posting em but SuperFuture wouldn't properly post my hosted pictures because of the "image extension"

I dunno... I have something better planned to for you guys...

043012_worthholdingonto_flyer_grande.jpg?101261

As of this June, our flagship store in Portland, Ore. will celebrate its first anniversary. To help mark the occasion, we're building a full window display that will be a rotating gallery of sorts for some of our favorite worn goods. We're calling it our "Worth Holding Onto" campaign and we want you to be a part of it.

For the next two weeks, we're encouraging anyone who owns a Tanner Goods product that has been well-loved (and has the character to show for it) to submit images and a little info for a shot at being featured in our gallery.

Here's the details:

* Applicants have from May 1st - May 15th to submit images and pertinent info about them and the worn item

* We will select our eight favorite items May 18th and notify the owners regarding shipping the item to our workshop

* In exchange for letting us display your goods, each selected applicant will receive a gift certificate in the amount equal to the item lent to us for display

* Each item will be photographed in our studio and displayed at our flagship store for three months, from June 1st - August 31st

* All items selected will be permanently featured on our site

* Each item will then be returned to the owner in early September

* Applicants may submit more than one entry, but please submit them separately

All applicants may send up to 3 images of their item, along with a brief rundown on who they are, how long they've had the item and why it's worth holding onto.

Entries must be emailed to [email protected] by 11:00pm, PST on May 15th.

Good luck, and we look forward to seeing everyone's submissions!

Edited by M.O.A

Hey moa, if I'm a 29", would I get a 30" belt?

Yes

Hey, how much is UK shipping on a set of coasters?

shipping is tiered from 0-99 dollars but I bet if you email Sarah, [email protected] she might be able to assist you.

Might also be a good idea to check with FUSS and End Clothing before you buy directly from us.

Come by and show me in person! You can just submit them at the shop...

i should've this weekend, i was in town for 36 hours but now i'm back down in eugene until june.

it's gotta be in on the 15th? i'll see what i can come up with...

edit: ha, just found my receipt for it from 08... woah. forgot how long I'd had it.

Edited by Christmas In A Submarine.

i should've this weekend, i was in town for 36 hours but now i'm back down in eugene until june.

it's gotta be in on the 15th? i'll see what i can come up with...

edit: ha, just found my receipt for it from 08... woah. forgot how long I'd had it.

Send me some cell phone pics at the very least. We're only taking submissions through the end of this week.

Nice!

hey, it's the guy from portlandia.

He doesn't even have a beard....