The Supereme Court

Trash V Denim

Pick Your Sides Bitches

I would like to bring the Supereme Court to order as we present our next case:

Superdenim v. Supertrash

Plaintiffs Paul T and triumph.man are suing Supertrash (represented in court by haploid) on the behalf of Superdenim for extensive damages to their assholes in the "Worst WAYWT" thread.

I now call this court to session!

BANGBANGBANG

• 1 month later...

Calling before the court:

LandoCal126 v Vampyrvargfesten (et al.)

Yes..

I remember...

Seeing LandoCal126 covered in wondrous excrement, semen, torn ecko hoodies, ripped out pages from Lightning Magazine...

Awwww, I knew you dreamt about me. Kisses sweatheart ;)

Evidence is as follows:

The more you buy, the less I will charge!

Triple 5 Soul

Five Panel

$25

(Olive Ripstop) - One Size Fits All

Condition: 10/10

IMG_6274.jpg

No bargaining unless u buy multiple items...

Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Vintage Ecko "Reversible" Hoodie - Navy (XL) $65 --> $25

Used, with small 2 inch hole on front right pocket.

IMG_0461.jpg

In Lando's defense, someone is actually really buying this shit:

Triple Five Soul Vintage, Freshjive, and Zoo York NYC Hoodie now SOLD!

Kiya and Thomas Collins are respectively called as witnesses for each party.

• 1 year later...

oyez oyez oyez

all persons having beefs before the honorable, the supreme court of the superfuture, are admonished to draw near and give their attention, for the court is now sitting. god save wayne and this honorable court.

we will now hear arguments concerning the recent streak of edgy, critical comments from one ojsimpson

exhibit a:

wow man that must be real stressful and tough for you. whyd your coworker have to inconvenience you by dying?

exhibit b:

and then you wake up from your internet tough guy dream. you go about your day as normal, avoiding eye contact with those middle/high school students and afraid to make a sound

i open the floor to discussion

• 3 months later...

on this day february 6th, year two-thousand and thirteen in name of our lord senmy, the case of evilcrayon v. exteeng is brought before trash.

we have their opening statements.

yesterday was a really terrible day and i've since dubbed it wild wednesdays.

so around noon, I was trying to return a motorcycle key and the associated motorcycle to my ex and she ends up driving over to my friend's house where I was at. She drives up hella fast, pulls over and gets out. The first thing she did was flip everybody off and then start yelling at me. The entire time, my friend is high as hell eating a quesadilla while my ex tries to somehow convince him that I'm a bad person; and on top of that, I'm on the phone with another friend asking me who's yelling in the background. The friend who my ex is yelling at is just trying to get into my truck and not make a scene while she yells at him through the window.

Anyway, we're both in my truck while this crazy bitch is yelling at me through my rear window so I turn around, gesture that I'm on the phone and tell her to shush. Next thing I know, she's jumping up and down on my rear bumper so at that point, I let go of the e brake a bit so maybe, just maybe, she gets off.

She jumps off, cool, my friend and I both turn back around when all of a sudden, my ex rams the back of the truck and thank god I had decided to let my car roll back because otherwise I would have smashed into the car in front of me. We flew forward a good 2 feet and it wasn't just a bumper tap or letting your car idle into somebody but she had her foot down on the gas. So just to help with a visual, I drive an orange Toyota truck that is actually under my ex's name and she drives a beat up Honda Odyssey minivan. There was a driveway's width separating our bumpers. After she rams me, I am still on the phone, tell my friend that my ex just rammed me, put it down and then drop the clutch and ram into the back of her so that I can get myself some room to get out of the parking spot. Then she pulls up next to me and shows me a hat my friend gave her that says "Kill Yo Self" and tried to block my truck in so I open my door a crack and then slam it into her car before I squeeze out of the spot and leave. But of course she follows me for a few blocks tailgating me until I catch a yellow light at full speed.

We get out of the truck a little later, my friend is cussing her name and we look at the back of the truck. Literally no damage, no point of impact, and all because I have a solid steel diamondplate rear bumper. I drop him off at work, we go on about our days while I begin the long process of moving all my vehicles to separate and safer locations that my ex does not know about.

oh and my ex livetweeted the incident but conveniently left out all the funny bits: https://twitter.com/exteeng

in the event that anybody wants to white knight in her honor, we can meet at uniqlo.

ok – I guess it's about time i respond. i know it's been about a week but i had to step back and think about the purpose behind reacting to evil’s post. if i had written back immediately, my words would have been full of anger. essentially, i would have been trying to win over a crowd of strangers unto my side in this debacle of a situation. now with some reflection, i've realigned my intentions for posting and i wish to clear up a few details and maybe offer a different perspective. this is not to say everything will make sense after having read my wall of text but the story at this point seems so distorted. as much as i can or want to explain myself, no one will ever be able to fully understand what happens between two other people. all i want, is just to move on. it amazes me to compare our versions and see how differently evil sees events and our interaction with one another.

first and foremost, this reply is not meant to provoke a negative response from this kid. this is why I’ve very carefully drafted out this response, being sure to include as many facts as possible while trying to leave out as much of my own opinion as I can. i just want to take this opportunity to clear my name and i think evil’s skewed version merits a response. honestly, i would prefer the excruciating details be left off of this thread but it can’t be helped at this point. the only way his or my story will make more sense is if more context is provided.

anyway, he failed to mention that he had been calling me nonstop. just that day, he had called me at 3 am, several times while i was in class after 10 am, and another several times after that in between my two classes. it's so ironic how he tries to impose this 'psycho ex' persona on me when i have not made any effort to contact him since we broke up in early november. i have not called him once. he calls me about fifty times a day and that is not an exaggeration. in fact, i woke up to 42 missed calls just yesterday morning. obviously nothing that i can say to him will get through so hopefully this message will grant some closure.

back to the beginning where evil started his telling of the story, when i pulled up behind the truck and park. i am about to get out of the car when this dude walks over to the driver's side door and throws the motorcycle key at me. it hits the door and lands underneath. so the first thing that really happened is me lying down on the cement trying to look for this f-- key that isn't attached to anything. before he finally agreed to meet up with me, he overreacted to me not being able to pick up during class and threatened to give the motorcycle away to a stranger at ccsf. then, he said was just going to leave it somewhere on the street for me to find and the key would be on top of a stop sign at the intersection where he was at. before that, on christmas eve, he called me while i was in la to tell me that he left it outside with key in ignition because he didn’t have any more room in his garage and that someone stole it.. he makes the simplest shit so difficult. he constantly changes his story and his intentions. he owes me over one thousand dollars and demanded that i pay the 75 dollars in parts he bought to repair the sl100 before we met up.

then, after he is so nice as to make sure i found the key on the floor, i walk up behind the truck to remind him that shit is mine. i paid for 75 percent of it as a birthday present and it is under my name. i did not hop on the rear bumper so that shit is blatantly untrue.. if i did i would have fallen off when he released the e-brake. i walked around to the passenger side to flip him off while having a huge smile on my face. i tell him, " thanks for nothing!"

as his friend walks over, i say sup to him and he was eating a quesadilla now that i think about it. just to be clear, i did not yell at him. i did not park the car, come out and start yelling and flipping everyone off. so before he gets into the car, i mention to him,

" did you know this du punched me in the face? "

" really ? "

" yeah, he also cheated on me with six girls. and you're

friends with him. LOLâ€

i walk back to my car and got in and that is when the ramming incident did in fact occur. i won’t deny that i hit him first or try to reason an excuse. what can i say, we bring out the worst in each other as long as i continue to feed his fire, he will relish in watching it all burn.. He rammed his metal bumper back into my front several times over. the truck was definitely in reverse and not just rolling back b. i held out the KILLYO’SELF hat while waving goodbye. he opens his car door to slam into my passenger side, leaving a stripe of red paint. then he squeezes in between the van and car in front and leaves. it's so funny to me that he believes i was chasing him. he loves the feeling of being chased. i was just going back to school because he wasted so much of my time that i was already late for my other class. he would love to believe that he got away because he made the yellow light but i had actually turned left at the previous intersection heading back to school when he went right.

thanks to anyone who challenged his post or offered to white knight and thanks to merry for the heads up the morning of evil’s post-- but please do not get involved on my behalf. the threats and pointing out the lols is great for content and all but retaliation of any sort is the furthest thing from my mind. i know any act of revenge will not make me feel better about the events that have occurred between us. the fact that he would have taken his vengeance on me several times over if we were in opposite positions brings me comfort. it's so easy to be the bigger person that i just feel bad for you and your lack of control over all the emotionally-driven actions. you should stop trying to convince yourself that you “made up†the details of your infidelity to prevent me from getting back together with you. i think i had made it pretty clear that i had no intention of wanting you back before i left your house that night a few weeks ago, yet you still felt compelled to call me and break the news to me over the phone. none of your words line up with your actions or are even logical from my standpoint. and honestly, it’s not worth it to me to find out what’s real and what isn’t.

i am done trying to figure out what you want. i am done trying to figure out the truth in what you say. i never want to see you again. i know that all this brutality is going to come back to you one day, and i don't want to be there when it happens. i will not be the one to inflict, because i no longer want to drag myself into the self-destructing shit storm that is your life. you can go on telling yourself that you’re a bad person so you don’t have to assume any of the responsibilities that follow your actions but please, do me a favor and leave me out of it. if you wanted a chance to make things better, to improve upon yourself -- you can start by doing us both the favor of leaving me alone.

as fantasy commissioner, i am counter-suing both on behalf the quesadilla.

let the case of superquesadilla v. evilcrayon and exteeng begin;

may the rep ever be in your favor.

Edited by t3hcoke

You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane poster who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

Edited by Stacks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'M BLOWING THE ROOF OFF OF THIS OPERATION

I have obtained s e c r e t documents from someone else on this board, showing the shadowy despotic regime currently heading sufucorp©®. as you can see, they are very… R U D E. *someone gasps*

My fellow superfuturians, we must rise up and expose these corrupt villains and take back the city internet forum

iH9707Z.jpg

!! can you believe this?! SUFU'S AUTUMN SPRING!  BRING DOWN THE BERLIN FIREWALL!  UN-CANCEL DEADWOOD!

nPxEb1m.jpgwussy riot; we roll deep

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR MY BROTHERS AND VERY FEW SISTERS?! RUSH THE SECRET MOD SUBFORUM