Where to eat, shop and party in Frankfurt and Mykonos??

carrie1

hey this is a free country, i can say whatever i want to. ever heard of freedom of speach?

if you dont like it , i dont give a shit...

go fuck you and your gay friends.

and for the record: why dont you go check mykonos out? so you can tell us if it s flooded by your alikes.

i am not homophobic, but mofos like you piss me off. you cant censor me. and tell me what i have to do or how to be.

i have the right to say things how i want. i dont need to be superficial and hypocritical, superfalse political correct.

you are the greatest ignorants. cause you want to judge people, and pretend to be soo nice and others are soo evil.

i dont have time for this shit...........

Come on everyone,

can't we all just get along? Anyway, the topic was where to party, not who to party with!

Well I don't mind being a fag hag anyway. At least someone will appreciate the Greece wardrobe I put together for the trip....

If mykonos is 'Flooded with Fags' as you say, there must be lots of great shopping and nice restaurants then. Where to go??

carrie

Carrie1: You're welcome. I've no idea if it's tough to get in but I assume it is regarding the fact that it's so popular.

Juxtaposed: I kinda agree with Titus. If you're not homophobic as you claim to be, your so-called funny remarks are completely contradictory. So think a little before you holler (no offense, ofcourse...).

Andreas

Just wander around Superparadise, you'll find something to do.

Cavo's okay, depending on the night. Go on a Thursday.

Kivotos, ride the Prince. And hop over to Es Aei if you can.

Yesterday, my left breast and my right breast were arguing... I looked down at my chest and shouted, "Bitches, get in line, or I'm putting on a bra!"

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry this is such a late post, but I finally got my Greece photos up on the web.

Yes Cavo Paradiso was totally awesome!!!! Beautiful people, guys in g-strings. very clubby, hip and decadent. everyone was going crazy at 5pm dancing on tabletops, but I never made it to the bubble party. BTW, never ever rent a scooter in Mykonos. rent a sturdy motorcycle if you can. We dumped our scooter on the way to Cavo. It totally ruined my tan and my husband couldn't swim for the rest of the holiday due to injuries.

I never did much partying in Frankfurt, but the city was beautiful and the people were very friendly, suprisingly.

Okay here's a link to my Greece photos for anyone whose dreamin of a holiday!

http://www.seoulstyle.com/slideshow2/slideshow2.html

the first page is a tour of the neighborhoods of Seoul, the second page is some fashion related stuff and if you click onto the third page on the menu, there are photos from Greece and my safari in Tanzania.

Carrie`1

The Matsuhia is well known in Mykonos, but it's kind of up on a hill and getting a taxi is a bitch in Mykonos. (not too many of them) Judging by the general level of food in Mykonos (awesome!! getting hungry just thing about it!) it's probably as good as they say.

The food is much better on Mykonos rather than Santorini. Thank god for all those gay guys raising the standard for hotels and restaurants!!! Anyway, the grilled feta and the mushrooms marinated in olive oil were soooooo yummy!