Most or the people showed up the morning of or night before, majority are there to resell for 800-1K. I tried to buy them online but they sold out in 3 seconds.

Only SS14 gear I have so far is the marbled tee, hopefully the teal/ yellow paisley drops next Thursday, only other item I want.

eskm7t.jpg

Edited by Tiger_style

In physical stores, no.

If you want to track restocks on the webstore, yes. There's a simple Google Chrome extension you could use, or if you want to be real fuccboi about it, you can purchase a subscription to a re-stock service that sends text messages to you.

at this point, they may as well give up on the pretense of exclusivity and just make like, a billion box logo tees. why not just ramp up production a bit more and blow it out? i'm not saying they need to start farming out to tj maxx or anything but...

site updated for me correctly, but yeah sounds like that was an issue for a lot of people. was going for light blue (university color) but my size sold out right as i clicked the lil box logo lol damn. couldnt have been more than ten seconds  :blink:

i anticipate a restock but only on sizes from cancelled orders (people who tried to order duplicates)

edit: just realized the watermark on the back, smart of them to keep resellers from selling fakes

Edited by saffronrevolution