Sage

altoclefchris

Also, if anyone was wondering, my adventures into the Elbrus did not work out. Somewhere between my measurements and theirs, something had to have been off, because they were much too small. However, the denim is just as incredible as it looks in pictures. It's super hairy and has this really deep, rich indigo color. Fortunately my girlfriend fit into them perfectly, and has been wearing them with some regularity since November, though not nearly as much as I might have. They seem to be fading fairly quickly for the amount of wear she's put into them.

I've thought about reordering, but every time I look at their measurements I feel that the rise is just too low. Still, I'd love to see this brand get some love here!

Will do.

What is the Elbrus you referred to earlier? "...my adventures into the Elbrus did not work out..."

The elbrus was their 1st anniversary special. It was 19oz unsanforized denim, same as the Ranger. I think the pictures are still up on their darahkubiru thread. (looks like not, I can post pictures later)

edit: aforementioned thread link

http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5991

Edited by altoclefchris

Also, if anyone was wondering, my adventures into the Elbrus did not work out. Somewhere between my measurements and theirs, something had to have been off, because they were much too small. However, the denim is just as incredible as it looks in pictures. It's super hairy and has this really deep, rich indigo color. Fortunately my girlfriend fit into them perfectly, and has been wearing them with some regularity since November, though not nearly as much as I might have. They seem to be fading fairly quickly for the amount of wear she's put into them.

I've thought about reordering, but every time I look at their measurements I feel that the rise is just too low. Still, I'd love to see this brand get some love here!

Too bad your venture did not work out. I'm still wearing my wardens and going a strong 10 months in them. Good to see people worldwide are getting more interested in Sage.

Too bad your venture did not work out. I'm still wearing my wardens and going a strong 10 months in them. Good to see people worldwide are getting more interested in Sage.

Yeah, it was pretty disappointing. I was very impressed by every detail on them. At least I still get to see them!

I'll post a few pictures as well, though I have a feeling Regain's will be more impressive! ;)

Fit:

12414164673_647e55dabf_z.jpg

12414504034_42a1cc69b6_z.jpg

Fabric detail: (very hairy!)

12414159423_262684a290_z.jpg

I like the skinny selvage line, and the inseam was double felled.

12414161033_f5b847e963_z.jpg

Edited by altoclefchris

Hi guys, it's been a while!

Thank you for those who appreciate our works, and thank you Chris for starting this thread!

(anyway, the elbrus fit looks great man)

To make amend, please allow me to introduce you to our latest collection :

12237332895_13a6c3a821_c.jpg

Our extra heavyweight article strikes back! Different from its predecessor, now the champ using a remarkably special fabric, extra heavy 22oz Unsanforized fabric from Japanblue Collect, with more reinforcement features and advanced stitching configuration, making this pair the toughest jeans we have ever made.

We always update our latest collections on our thread in Darahkubiru (largest denim forum in Indonesia)

To see more pictures of our recent collections, here you go :

Thread on Darahkubiru : http://www.darahkubiru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5991

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/sageseesmore

Anyway, we're sorry that the website is down, we're trying to retrieve the domain (www.sageseesmore.com) and it's harder than making new website, well it doesn't feel right for us if the domain isn't "sageseesmore" 

And you can email us directly at : [email protected]

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a pair of the Ranger 19 oz unsanforized. That's a hella tough jean. Very well built, with nice details. The fabric is interesting and surprisingly hairy as well. We'll see how the fades progress. I'll update with pics as well.

I also picked up the Spar Chambray. Very nice grey fabric... Again great details. Clearly very nicely made and the pen pocket is what made me buy it!

Only downside is... It's to slim for me. If anyone is looking for a slim XL let me know.

I got a pair of the Ranger 19 oz unsanforized. That's a hella tough jean. Very well built, with nice details. The fabric is interesting and surprisingly hairy as well. We'll see how the fades progress. I'll update with pics as well.

I also picked up the Spar Chambray. Very nice grey fabric... Again great details. Clearly very nicely made and the pen pocket is what made me buy it!

Only downside is... It's to slim for me. If anyone is looking for a slim XL let me know.

I'd be looking for a medium, but I've seen this shirt, it's a nice heavy chambray.

Let's get some pics already!

Whats the p2p measurement on that XL chambray?

if anyone wonder how 19oz evo, here's my 6 month Elbrus

x-post from darahkubiru

Sage Elbrus 19oz

6 month
1x insoak
2x machine wash

DSC_0024_zps6f9cf4d9.jpgRanger-FrontFade_zpse14bfffc.jpgRanger-BackFade_zps31c74264.jpg

Detail :

DSC_0017_zps72df2225.jpgDSC_0023_zps4fc7b3a4.jpgDSC_0019_zps9c18a415.jpgDSC_0027_zpsaaa8100e.jpgDSC_0020_zps20937a1b.jpg

thanks to Nineater for the photoshoot
Edited by fazanz

if anyone wonder how 19oz evo, here's my 6 month Elbrus

x-post from darahkubiru

Sage Elbrus 19oz

6 month
1x insoak
2x machine wash

DSC_0024_zps6f9cf4d9.jpgRanger-FrontFade_zpse14bfffc.jpgRanger-BackFade_zps31c74264.jpg

Detail :

DSC_0017_zps72df2225.jpgDSC_0023_zps4fc7b3a4.jpgDSC_0019_zps9c18a415.jpgDSC_0027_zpsaaa8100e.jpgDSC_0020_zps20937a1b.jpg

thanks to Nineater for the photoshoot

Whoo! I knew that fabric would be great, this is the first I've seen of evo of the elbrus. I'm so mad I screwed up sizing!

altoclefchris

yeah, you're right this fabric really cool. i like it when the color fade into electric blue.

maybe you can ask Nineater for the Ranger, because i think the fabric's same as elbrus. and he can make it with your own measurement if he have stock for this fabric.

sorry i dont have a fitpics for this now, maybe later i'll post my fit pics with my next evo update 

Edited by fazanz

altoclefchris

yeah, you're right this fabric really cool. i like it when the color fade into electric blue.

maybe you can ask Nineater for the Ranger, because i think the fabric's same as elbrus. and he can make it with your own measurement if he have stock for this fabric.

sorry i dont have a fitpics for this now, maybe later i'll post my fit pics with my next evo update 

I've been watching the thread on darahkubiru, and I saw the ranger. I'm tempted, but I'm wary after what happened last time, haha. Plus I've got a pair of 23oz jeans coming to me very soon. I might try to grab a Weavewood jacket in the fall if there are any left by then.

• 1 month later...

Whoo! I knew that fabric would be great, this is the first I've seen of evo of the elbrus. I'm so mad I screwed up sizing!

Sage seems like the best deal out there from what I can tell....if I wasn't sitting on 3 pairs to break in, I'd be buying something from these guys....still might...

Sage seems like the best deal out there from what I can tell....if I wasn't sitting on 3 pairs to break in, I'd be buying something from these guys....still might...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone on the fence will not regret it (provided the measurements work for you )

• 3 weeks later...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, anyone on the fence will not regret it (provided the measurements work for you )

Haven't been on sufu a lot. But my Sage hit the one year wear mark a while back ago. Wardens are coming through beautifully with a nice shade of blue.

Also saw Sage has a slubby black pair out now with a good looking fit.