*PRICE DROPS* 8.5-9/XS/S - Viberg, Giuliano Fujiwara, W+H, Junya, Juun J, Dries Ervell, + More

e0d9n0b5

Payments by paypal please, prices(except BW) include shipping in Canada. All items have been used and loved, and are priced fairly for the amount they've been used. As such, all items are sold as is. All of the photos are HERE, feel free to request additional photos/measurements via PM.

The shoes are varying sizes, so note that my feet are between sz 8.5 and 9, and I can wear all of these shoes comfortably with different/no socks.

Viberg
Tan chukkas were tagged size 8, best on an 8.5
v1a.jpg

bobcats sold, chukkas are 400 OBO $300 + shipping

Dries Van Noten
silver shoes. coating will come off with wear, as intended. tagged sz 9, fit TTS
DSC_0068.jpg
$150 $100 + shipping

Bernhard Willhelm
received these in a trade. appear to have water damage maybe? selling for dirt since they just take up space, and they're definitely still wearable, just very rough feeling and one of the outsoles is coming loose from the sneaker (just needs to be re-glued)

sold

Juun J par Reebok
Excellent condition, fit a sz 8.5 best
DSC_0073.jpg
$130 $100+ shipping

Giuliano Fujiwara
killer sneakers. tagged 41, fit a narrow 8.5 best. excellent condition
DSC_0077.jpg
$200 $125 + shipping

Yuketen
 very faded navy and one small stain on the left toe (sunscreen). single stitch has come loose on the back of one of the ankles, very top stitch.
DSC_0081.jpg
$100 + shipping

Edited by e0d9n0b5

Payments by paypal please, prices(except Back Number, ToJ) include shipping in Canada. All items have been used and loved, and are priced fairly for the amount they've been used. As such, all items are sold as is. All of the photos are HERE, feel free to request additional photos/measurements via PM.

Patrik Ervell
not sure the name of this jacket, ss06. tagged M, fits slim. would fit XS-M.
good condition, slight discoloration and slight pilling on the ribbing.
DSC_0537.jpg
DSC_0533.jpg
$160 $100 + shipping

Wings + Horns
all black awards jacket, sz S. raglan sleeves, boxy body but still slim.
excellent condition, no rips or stains, but one of the buttons did fall off, and there is significant pilling on the ribbing. i still have the button, and the pilling started within the first week of buying it.

SOLD
measurements
(raglan sleeves)
20" pit to pit
29" sleeve
28" length

~$~$~ super rare sample goretex harrington, the actual jacket drew wore in the 'stock pic' ~$~$~
near perfect condition, slight pilling on the ribbing.
fits an XS. note that as its a first run harrington it does have slightly padded shoulders.

sold
measurements
17.5" shoulder to shoulder
21" pit to pit
26.75" length
25.5" sleeve lenth

Junya Watanabe CdG
note this is a womens piece, sz M. fits like a mens S with short sleeves.
excellent condition, gore windstopper fabric and taped seams. slight discoloration around the collar from my dirty neck.
DSC_0480.jpg
$250 $175 $125 + shipping

measurements
16.75" shoulder to shoulder
21" pit to pit
29" length
23" sleeve length

Back Number
really cool deckhand jacket from a label i know nearly nothing about. extremely solid construction, very heavy jacket- which is why shipping for this will depend on where you live. lots of cool details, reminiscent of a visvim deckhand.
tagged sz S, fits TTS and is fairly cropped.
DSC_0521.jpg
$80 $60

Edwin
bought this because it reminded me of undercover, and the fabric is really cool.
will fit a sz M, near perfect condition
DSC_0495.jpg
$50 $40

Canada Goose
amazing, scorching hot vest.
sz S, will fit a S or M
very good condition

sold
measurements
16" shoulder to shoulder (because its a vest lol)
21" pit to pit
29" length

Spiewak
very cool M65, lightweight fabric. perfect for slightly cold weather or as a layering piece
sz M, fits like a S
excellent condition
DSC_0511.jpg
$100 $80 $60 + shipping

17" shoulder to shoulder
20" pit to pit
29" length
26" sleeve length

Edited by e0d9n0b5

Apolis
stonewashed military style jacket, very nice riri zipper, HOWEVER when they stonewashed it they f'd up big time, and there is a ton of the actual stone inside the lining, near the right pocket. gives the right pocket a chalky feel to it. i never used the pockets anyways since they change the shape of the jacket slightly over time and i'm a neurotic freak.
DSC_0519.jpg
$100 $80 $60 + shipping

LL Bean
vintage, made in USA womens LL Bean.
sz S (womens) fits like a mens XS-S with short sleeves. amazing printed lining
good condition, lining is coming loose on one sleeve and there is a small hole on the front.

sold

Edited by e0d9n0b5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...