Music series (releasing date: 1st March):

15. Run DMC: 5000 pairs

16. Ian Brown: 5000 pairs

17. Red Hot Chili Peppers: 5000 pairs

18. Roc-A-Fella: 5000 pairs

19. Underworld: 5000 pairs

20. Bad Boy: 5000 pairs

21. Missy Elliott: 5000 pairs

Cities series (releasing date: 1st January)

22. Berlin: Open Allocation

23. London: Open Allocation

24. Paris: Open Allocation

25. New York City: Open Allocation

26. Boston: Open Allocation

27. Tokyp: Open Allocation

28. Buenos Aires: Open Allocation

Anniversary series (releasing date: 1st March)

29. Etched White: Open Allocation

30. Etched Black: Open Allocation

31. Monogram Stripe: Open Allocation

32. Perfed: Exclusive to Footlocker

33. Suede: Open Allocation

34: Graphic: Open Allocation

35. Top Secret

but really. adidas needs to bring back the adidas EUROPA LOW!icon_smile_cool.gif

europa1.jpg

pic courtesy of vintage-villan

Edited by edwin on Jan 4, 2005 at 03:54 AM

you bet...unless it's on a reseller tip...it's possible Matt at GDFT might be able to snag a few pairs with his connects, but the chances that they'll see the floor for any reasonable amount of time is doubtful...too bad...

on a side note, i really like this project adidas is doing...with all the nike hype over the past few years, i'm glad adidas is getting some proper shine...they most def deserve it...i know europe is always in the know, but north american heads are so nike fixated, they often forget about companies like New Balance and Adidas...i hope this rejuvenates the love for Adidas in north america....

It kinda sucks to put a hefty tariff on those beloved kicks. Think everyone in NYC's gonna camp out at the 'das shop on Jan. 14th?

300 pairs... that's pretty low for the worldwide!

MyMindSpray, you are quite right in terms of ingorance of other brands. I personally have never been fixated on just nike, I mean when the Y3 product dropped I really really liked it. I do think its kinda sad that we still dont have any spots which have any potential of receiving this, I mean theres a slim chance Lileo may see some through somewhere but who knows.

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

no doubt...

don't get me wrong...i love the city...i think we now have access to quite a bit, thanks to more heads in the know...but you're right, it'd be nice to have a wider range of choices when it comes to sneakers...GDFT is doing their thing which is dope...Delphic, Groovy, Lileo, etc all do their thing too...but it'd sure be nice to see some more heat...however, i guess i'm getting a bit too greedy :)...

like i said...and dolo said...i think we're looking at resellers if we wanna get our hands on these joints...but that's cool...the hunt is part of the game...call it a hunch, but Ebay is gonna be rape on these joints....

Yah I mean in most cases ebay can hit you pretty hard, I mean the other option to take is to wait a little till the hype is over but some buyers enjoy actually getting them as early as possible. But all in all adidas is looking up I would love a pair of the Adi Dasslers myself, they look unreal, I think im gonna give Lileo a call tonight and see if I could talk to anyone there who would know if they will be able to get them at all. Peace

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

For the Toronto heads who are unhappy with the city's selection... I won't say any specifics 'cause it may still be too early, and for all I know you've already heard, but come late spring/early summer you'll have a couple more shops to head to... shops fully worth getting excited about.

That's the word circulating around much better adidas authorities than me, And i'm no authority

I mean it makes sense to me, what else is it gonna be?? You get the other 34, send the recipts into adidas and they send you a golden ticket for a ruby jeweled shell toe? Hahaha

who the hell knows, but I think some people got their hands on the order forms that weren't supposed to get them and shit got out of hand. the shoes on ebay are sample size, so who knows exactly how the UK dude got them.. he may even be internal.. i don't know!

but it's frustrating to know that people who weren't supposed to, got their hands on them first and are making it a huge profit on them.

$660 bucks for a fucking sample!? supply and demand is crazy.

dig.

i'm pretty sure the UK ones are from someone who got them when they went on sale at Foot Patrol on Jan 1st.

That's the ONLY place that seems to have gotten the shoes! I haven't seen anyone mention Tate, D-Mop or Neighborhood. So i don't know if only the US never got the shoes OR if only Foot Patrol got theirs.