adidas Super Star 35s

stickykrylon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MyMindSpray, yah anytime, I am actually working there now and seem to be working with shoes over there. I discussed it yesterday and the city series is there 100% when it gets there who knows. I also found out that they will be getting quite a bit more and some different selection to some of the American locations. As soon as I find out I will let you know. I dont think these 35s are as much as a commodity over here than in the states so you could probably buy a couple pairs and freeze em or sell em and you know what kinda cash you could get for those on ebay. Another thing they have there which for me personally is a MUST HAVE are the heritage buckles. MY goodness these things are unreal, they have been out now for quite some time now but Nike was late in delivering them to Lileo but they got about 6 different styles and these buckles are like no other buckle you will see.

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

thanks IJF...nice to know they'll be getting theirs...any idea if the first set (undefeated/union/nbhd/etc) will see the light of day there?? (prob not...)...you're right, don't think people will jump at these when they come through....it's strange, shells never realy took off in toronto...sadly, the only ones i see on feet are the ones with the patent leather stripes...yikes!!...adidas as a whole hasn't worked it's way into canada yet i find...shame, cause adidas is always on point....

havne't seen the belt buckles yet...any pics??...

i think it'd be good for the city to be on top of things for once, toronto always has to get a late pass when it comes to nice/interesting things...that in turn hurts the availability of product selection down the road...but i guess i really shouldn't be complaining...toronto is pretty good as it is, and i guess i can't expect it to be at the same level as new york and tokyo...

looking forward to peep the belt buckles...

consortium series dropped at TATE in Germany. They still got some of their own shoes, everything else was gone by advanced orders. They had one size each for the UNDDFT, NBHD; footpatrol, Union and D-MOP.i think the staff took what they wanted. don´t know how many of the Dassler´s they had. They´re all on display still. NBHD look best in the flesh. Very nice suede upper material. Union and UNDFT are basically the same just different colours, the upper material looks cheap. D-MOP and Dassler´s have very smooth leather. From what I´ve seen here´s my ranking:

1. NBHD

2. Footpatrol

3. UNDFT

4. Share between Dassler´s and D-Mop

5. share between Tate and Union

Price tag 220€ that´s 290$

consortium series dropped at TATE in Germany. They still got some of their own shoes, everything else was gone by advanced orders. They had one size each for the UNDDFT, NBHD; footpatrol, Union and D-MOP.i think the staff took what they wanted. don´t know how many of the Dassler´s they had. They´re all on display still. NBHD look best in the flesh. Very nice suede upper material. Union and UNDFT are basically the same just different colours, the upper material looks cheap. D-MOP and Dassler´s have very smooth leather. From what I´ve seen here´s my ranking:

1. NBHD

2. Footpatrol

3. UNDFT

4. Share between Dassler´s and D-Mop

5. share between Tate and Union

Price tag 220€ that´s 290$

Hey Guys, well yah Adidas has been slow to move here, possibly because of our limited selection. Y3 signed an agreement with Holts for exclusivity and had they not done that im sure we would have seen it at Delphic, TNT and definately Lileo. Now getting to Lileo we are still unsure what we are gonna receive but I will tell you this much, Lileo will be the future and I dont just say it because I am close with them and I work there. You have to understand that to Adidas and Nike Lileo is seen as a prestigious spot and a concept spot and that sort of relationship has been established, the future only holds great things to come. I dont want to step on anybodys toes but I hope I can influence it in any way that I can. I have never been a toy guy but they are even carrying Kid Robot now if that can indicate what direction they are going. The Heritage buckles, I wish they were 145 unfortunately they are like 260, each one has a Nike stamp and story on the back saying what number they are in terms of being limited. If I had the cash right now I would grab the gold one right away, but I think they are going for around 260, and once the word is out these are something that would foresure fly, I know a lot of the OGs would see this and with out a doubt take it on impulse. No other location in Canada will even see or smell these and apparantely they are really limited in the States too. On the past in Superfuture we have discussed how you put the term limited on something and its a hit, I think Dolo bought it up. I agree with that statement however for these there is an exception, they are complete neck breakers. I dont intend on using this spot as an advertisement for Lileo, just trying to inform you guys whats available and at what cost, if you do come by, come to the denim or shoes, I will be there. Peace

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

hi people i have just come across this site and as there seems to be quite abit of intrest in these shoes i thought id register and show you some pics of the ones i have managed to get hold of. Im from the uk and i picked these up with a little help from some friends at foot patrol on new years day.

TATE

DSC01090.JPG

DSC01091.JPG

DSC01092.JPG

D-Mop

DSC01093.JPG

DSC01094.JPG

DSC01095.JPG

Foot-Patrol

DSC01096.JPG

DSC01097.JPG

DSC01098.JPG

UDFTD

DSC01099.JPG

DSC01100.JPG

DSC01101.JPG

I Should hopefully have a pair of dassler coming this week i just need to track down a pair of nbhds and unions now

yeah pretty much... it's one of the oldest adidas dealer in SF... if you wanted to find an adidas antique, this is the place to start with...