Denim worn over 2 years

jwsach

ok guys (and gurlies), I've been searching for this but haven't found a thread like this yet.

I want to see everyone's jeans that have been worn for at least 2 years.

a short description would be nice too. I just got into raw denim about 8 months ago so I dont have anything to post:cool:

my bad guys i just wanted a general thread for all worn in denim.... not too early and not having to be the "holy grail" either... i just dont feel like sifting thru 20 pages of evo thread just to see one pair of :eek:jeans.

yeah i think theres a big market for jeans in madison.... i just saw my first pair last summer and now i have owned/worn/sold/bought at least 10 pairs. jean shops, lvcs, prpss, cheap mondays, crates, nudies, apcs, and alds

I actually think this thread is a good idea because it's so rare to see photographs of jeans which have been worn for over two years.

Even many of the grail photos are jeans which were worn for a year or year and a half. Two years is a long time to wear the same exact pair of jeans and difficult for most people to hit that mark.

As goofy as this sounds – I doubt we're going to see any slim/skinny jeans in here, simply because crotch blow-outs tend to destroy jeans after about 1-1.5 years. My new standards from '07 are still around, but they've turned into punk/auto wrenching/thrasher jeans with giant holes everywhere.

However, my okinawas seem to be holding up pretty well after about 9 or 10 months, I can see them lasting 2+ years.

whilst the title of the thread sounds good - content is a downfall

Which further proves my original post.. if pairs DO show up here they'd be SUPER DUPER GRAIL +++REP STATUS.

to further what kiya said, this thread will be uber-exclusive. it takes a certain type of dude, even for us sufu heads to wear a pair for 24 months+. but when you do(or just wear them until they are truly unwearable/unrepairable) the results are surreal. there becomes fading in certain areas of the jean that can only come from long-term wear fading in i heard someone say when i was new to sufu that in the japanese denim community it's seen as disrespectful to the makers of the jean to not wear them @ least 2 years. i don't know how true it is, but i feel the same. the sams are at 20 months, but i now i only wear them on the worst jobs(cement, mortar, potential wet paint, etc.). i posted them in the evo a while back, but i'll repost if requested although they have a while to go.

the samurai discolor boast has several two year joints, as well as a lot of japanese sites. someone should take the time to scour them all and repost them here for our enjoyment:D. deus(where is he) has some 2 year evisu posted somewhere too...

THE MORE YOU WASH/SOAK YOUR JEANS THE BETTER CHANCE THEY WILL LAST 2+YEARS;)