FS: Label Under Construction blazer, size 48

I'm selling a blazer by label under construction here. It is in excellent, like-new condition. I've only worn it a couple of times as it is unfortunately a bit small on me. These things are pretty hard to find these days, especially in sizes larger than 46, and especially at a low price such as this.

Interesting details here are of course the fantastic materials used. It is sort of like a cross between a tweed fabric and woven denim. It is slightly rougher than a regular tweed, but not the same consistency as a denim. The cut has a slight flair at the back, but no rear vent. Buttons are very cool with some kind of avant-garde slit action going on. There is a white cotton lining on the jacket. I would consider it mid-weight, pretty versatile and good for weather that's not boiling hot or freezing cold. The tag calls the jacket a "classic father's jacket".

The jacket is labeled a 48 and fits pretty spot on, if a little slim. Measurements are: chest = 20", shoulders = 18", length = 29.5" from the top of the collar, and sleeves = 25" from the shoulder. I still have the original LUC tag included, as you can see in the photos.

Asking price = ON HOLD

Price includes US shipping. Please add $15 for international shipping. Payment by paypal only please. I am also available to do pick-ups in Boston if you happen to be around there.

Pics:

003-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-2.jpg