FS: Lanvin Sneakers sz 6(US 7), Thom Browne Oxford, Cassette/Cheap Monday Jeans

Hi Sufu. It's my first time posting here. Please feel free to contact me through email as well: [email protected] .

Sorry if the pics suck, I'm not a good photographer. The washed out yellow color on the garments is because my wall is yellow. I'll take new pics if there are requests.

1. Lanvin Black Mesh Sneakers

Size 6 on the Lanvin Sticker. Size 7 on the Barney's Sticker.

DSC02297.jpg

Front View

DSC02298.jpg

Side Front View (Check out the nylon mesh)

DSC02301.jpg

Side Back View (Note the white scuff in the suede)

DSC02302.jpg

Back View

DSC02300.jpg

Close Up View Of Scuff

I'm pretty sure these are from Fall 2007. All black leather, suede, and nylon mesh, on top of black rubber soles (Same soles as Common Projects and Raf Simons sneakers not the new style.) These are meant to be worn without socks, revealing the foot underneath (or I guess you could wear some kind of fun sock). There is a small scuff on the back of the right heel. I tried to take accurate pictures of the scuff. Other than the one scuff there is just a bit of minor wear. Still plenty of use left!

Retailed for $665 at Barney's. Asking for $125 + shipping. I can ship with box and dust bag as well.

SHOES ARE SOLD

Or trade!

(I'm interested in trading somebody for some sneakers that you don't wear anymore. I prefer Japanese... visvim, diet butcher slim skin, CdG, etc. I also like zippered boots. Red Wings with white soles? I'm pretty open. I'll probably say no to the majors though (Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Creative Rec) not really my steez. They would have to be brand new. Also not interested in Dior, YSL, Lanvin, and Pierre Hardy sneakers. )

2. Thom Browne Oxford Dress Shirt

Size 1 - Fall 08

DSC02323.jpg

Front View

DSC02325.jpg

Tag View

DSC02327.jpg

Cuff View

DSC02330.jpg

Left_Hand Inside Cuff View (Note the dirt)

DSC02331.jpg

Right-Hand Inside Cuff View (Note the dirt)

DSC02333.jpg

Back View

Retailed for $560 Asking for $150 + shipping

SHIRT IS SOLD

This is a Thom Browne Button-Down Dress Oxford in blue with white collar and cuffs from the Fall 08 collection (This is NOT from the new, lower priced, diffusion line). I literaly only wore this shirt twice. Once with the cuffs down, peeping out a blazer and once by itself with cufflinks. After two wears I machine washed the shirt once. Apparently I'm a filthy bastard because there are dirt lines at the cuff creases on BOTH arms (I tried to show this in the pictures). I'd imagine the stains would come out easy but I don't wear the shirt enough to trouble with it (I haven't even tried).

3. Cassette Slim Caddy Fit Jean in Black OD.

Size 28

DSC02304.jpg

Back View

DSC02313.jpg

Front View

DSC02312.jpg

Badass Hardware/ Waistband View

DSC02307.jpg

100% Intact Leather Patch View

DSC02309.jpg

Butthole View

Retailed for $275 asking $50 +shipping.

Haven't seen these in a while? Cassette OD Black skinny jeans in the Slim Caddy fit. These are great fitting jean with horizontal darting in the upper thigh and back heel area and vertical darting down the back of the thighs to give the ultimate fit. These are a tight 28 with a bit of stretch! Very skinny! They are in great condiition with small wear on the back right pocket from my wallet. There is a 2 inch hole in the butthole seam from all the hipster fixed-gear biking that I do. The hole could be easily repaired, but I'm not going to bother too because I just bought new skinny black jeans instead. My laziness is your gain. By the way I have already broken in these jeans beautifully, they have NEVER been washed and will remain that way (I'll leave it up to you). I even got a compliment from Peter, the designer himself, at a sample sale i went to. He said, "Nice jeans. Who makes them?" I replied, "Thanks I love them, you make them." He replied, "Nice, I didn't recognize the fabric." Badass.

4. Cheap Monday Skinny Grey Jeans

Size 29/32

DSC02315.jpg

Front View

DSC02321.jpg

Back View

DSC02322.jpg

Back Pocket View

DSC02318.jpg

Stain on Leg View

DSC02317.jpg

Annoying Zipper View

Retailed $80 Asking $10 + shipping

Badass Cheap Monday grey skinny jeans. I'm not too familiar with the fits of the Cheap Mondays the ticket says "Tight" and "Stone Wash" for the wash. These are marked a 29 waist but they fit tight as hell on me and I normally buy a 28 in everything. There are a bit skinny for my tastes these days. If your looking for some SUPER skinny grey jeans that are indestructible with great stretch than these are perfect. Great for daytime athletic jeans (skaters, bike riders, etc.) Big, masculine back pockets (stop buying girl's jeans! they make skinnys for men!).

Imperfections: A few, small phaded spots of blue and red paint. The main waist button is missing it's top cap. The zipper works, but bothers me (I'm picky). No holes or tears. This fabric is indestructible.

You got some nice stuff, but these are hands down the worst pics I have seen in a FS ad...You might wanna get a better camera or try to take these pics with better lighting.

Ouch! haha. There pretty bad I won't argue that.... but the WORST! jeez. I think the shoes and the shirt are sold. If I receive payment on the items maybe I'll just start over, take new pictures, make a new spring sale thread minus the sold items.

p.s. I'm getting some good feedback and interest on the items. Thanks for the support guys. Like I said I'm new and learning so I just started with a couple items. I have some other stuff that I will be posting so stay tuned! (Raf Simons Astro sneakers, Balenciaga sneakers, Dries Van Noten Backpack NWT)

• 3 weeks later...

military issue baby. I was issued desert camees to go to the middle east but ended up not having to go (There were enough married guys who volunteered, they think it's vacation). So I started rocking the boots with my regular clothes and it was a big hit. I lost one of the laces and just used whatever I had. The maker is Belleville if you want to hunt em down.