fantasy football

red

anyone play. ive been playing a few years and its just as fun as playing actual football or madden. the only reason i ask is because i cant stop thinking about my lineup for next year. and we might just begin our own league.

a superfuture league would be hot. only because i would shit all over everyone. what do people who own $200 jeans know about football?

just kidding. maybe. but seriously a superfuture league would be cool.

haha how can you think about your lineup when they haven't even had the draft yet? icon_smile.gif

haha. well see about that.

and im sure i know plenty about football. ive got just about every offensive roster memorized to the 2nd or 3rd string.

everyone knows whos getting drafted anyways. and fuck rookies. my lineup dont need any.

and i still cant believe the 49ers won the game against houston. i was really looking forward for a higher draft pick. alex smith needs to die.

• 3 months later...
that's what i don't get. it is using the trappings of a sport for a pursuit that is decidedly unathletic. well actually, i can respect it for being subversive. i dunno. it's like that monty python with the philosophers playing soccer.

but what is this doing in SUPERSHOPPER???

ehh. i dont know. its an old thread.

but shutup with your comments. your scaring off the players.

actually, it really is exciting. play one season and your hooked. you should play ddml.

They start whenever you want them to. It's generally better to wait till after training camp to avoid drafting injuries.

Thank you for your kind criticism of my team.

actually, i like starting early because its more "thrilling" and it makes injuries much more of a factor. but whatevers clever.

anyways, my favorite team is the 49ers, so laugh all you like. but... im feeling good about thier future.

wait, wait, wait. how many years has smith been playing? who do we have at tight end? what have we done to our line? and tell me what rb has recovered from his college injury? exactly.

dont make me get into specifics about the eagles.

no one looks good rookie year. not even leinart will play alot. even with the amazing facilities he has in RB and WR. and heath miller was a rookie right? and not even as good as davis.

and weve got David Baas and Adam Snyder on line. rookies, but good ones. theyll get better. sbyder is of C but we signed some one, i forget who.