WHAT ARE THESE RMC and EVISU jeans worth

sneakerpimp

I really like the look of that Monkey denim. The pockets though, are...well you get the idea ( I am somwhat of an old fart but still under 40). But damn that denim is nice and dark and it looks smooth rather than slubby). Slubby is good most of the time but I bet that smooth looking denim will develop a pretty "even" fade that should be interesting. Price? Could not tell you, it kind of objective to the buyer. Are you looking to buy them or trying to sell them. If buying, you kinda have to pay pretty much the asking price. If selling, just ask what you want for 'em a go down from there depending on the market demand.

i'd say those rmc jeans are worth-less. hey look at my pockets! there is a monkey on em! a red monkey! wheee!

you seem like your trying to get a value in order to sell them, right? they are worth as much as someone is willing to pay. throw them on the bay and see what you can get. try doing a search of previous auctions to see if any have sold recently and for how much.

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

• 10 months later...
Sold! Paypal me and I will send them out tomorrow.

ok, need some more pics though. Not going to spend that much unless I know whats really oing on wiht them, and everyone else on the thread, go fuck your selfves, and get a life. Get a fucking job or somthing... Come on. THEY ARE FUCKING JEANS!!!!!

ok, need some more pics though. Not going to spend that much unless I know whats really oing on wiht them, and everyone else on the thread, go fuck your selfves, and get a life. Get a fucking job or somthing... Come on. THEY ARE FUCKING JEANS!!!!!

To paraphrase Minya:

"Jump off of a tall bridge and land on jagged rocks."