fobolous

usa :: seattle :: general

whats going down tonight?

ps- i like to drink.

ps- for you over 18 underagers..... go to CLUB POP at chop suey. i heard it was amazingly crowded again last night. it's one hell of a dance party. for more info, GOOGLE IT.

Im getting dragged to el corazon tonight for some metal. ohhh goddd my liffffffe....

edit: I will be drinking before, during and after.

So now that theres an H&M near Vancouver, would anyone with a car want to do a road trip some weekend? My friends have said they'll do it but Im not counting on that to ever work out and Im gettin impatient! Hell...Ill pay for gas.

I miss seattle.

Anyone want to trade residence for a week or so?

I am considering heading back for a week or so around christmas since i heard i can get roundtrip for 500$ or so.

JJJJJJFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKWHAHAHHHHHHHHAWWWHHHAAAT

So now that theres an H&M near Vancouver, would anyone with a car want to do a road trip some weekend? My friends have said they'll do it but Im not counting on that to ever work out and Im gettin impatient! Hell...Ill pay for gas.

Had the dollar not just crashed I might be down. If I have a light homework weekend coming up maybe...

Had the dollar not just crashed I might be down. If I have a light homework weekend coming up maybe...

Yeah too bad about the Loonie doing good and the dollar sucking so bad. Sucks. But its still worth it to go imo just for some winter clothes. Let me know if you want to go!

where should I go to get a good haircut?

Can't go to Sal's for a fade 'cause I love my hair :(

yeah fuck those hoes I already know

I'll be sitting there and all of a sudden they'll start talking to each other, LOOKING AT EACH OTHER and not paying attention to what she's doing WHILE CUTTING my FUCKING hair.

yeah fuck those hoes I already know

I'll be sitting there and all of a sudden they'll start talking to each other, LOOKING AT EACH OTHER and not paying attention to what she's doing WHILE CUTTING my FUCKING hair.

Are u guys talking about Bellos on broadway??? I love that place and they love me =(

The H&M in Coquitlam sucks, I don't advise you guys to go just for that... There's going to be another H&M downtown next spring which will carry all the designer collabs too, etc.

The H&M in Coquitlam sucks, I don't advise you guys to go just for that... There's going to be another H&M downtown next spring which will carry all the designer collabs too, etc.

Do they at least have decent coats, suits, etc. in stock?

I'd prefer a Uniqlo over an H&M, but whatever.

qftqftqftqftqftqftqftqft

Hah. Ill take what I can get.

I loaded up on Uniqlo in NYC in August. Its been said, but the fit is spot on.

haha i love seattle. I live here. Best place on earth.

so much ice you could skate on a nigga

threw up his arm and bitches thought it started snowin'

I go to Zero Zero for haricuts, and I like them a lot.

Me too. Price is really good for the quality.

hey guys I work at the Capitol Hill AA now, so if you stop by say what's up :)

hey guys I work at the Capitol Hill AA now, so if you stop by say what's up :)

I guess Seattle got rated as the 6th toughest city in America by Maxim. We beat out New York City. Whattheeff?

Guest jeffvyain
I found a Japanese clothing store by Hotel 1000 called Atsui tokyo, mostly Hysteric Glamor and Mr Olive. I kinda felt bad not telling the owner who was a really nice guy that nobody in their right mind has worn Hysteric Glamor since 1996.

quite late, but i just happened to walk through there a few weeks back. the owner told me he's trying to carry samurai in the future.

i still hardly know this city. i moved to federal way (for financial reasons...first job and such) but will be out of my 6 month lease at the end of january. planning on moving into the city at that time. so far i'm strapped between capital hill (though from my limited experience, i can't stand the parking down there) and queen anne (mainly for the view). anywhere else i should be looking? i just want good food and good looking women at my fingertips.