Denim Archive

denimarchive

New website just launched called...

Denim Archive - http://www.denimarchive.com

The goal was to create a straight-forward, user submitted and aesthetically clean website that allows for an ease of categorically listing of brands and searchable entries.

We want to avoid having any prejudices to any particular brand so the website will grow in content organically with the community and not by any one particular contributer, so Denim Archive is completely open to the public.

Would love to hear about additional brands you would like added and of course your photos whether brand new or worn!

Somebody's got their shit together.

Man, I really liked the denimwiki, but it never took off. Bunch of lazy bastards we are. This is nice as well.

I'm laughing at the site right now cuz the only two pairs up there are my 3 month N&F and cheap's 3 YEAR warehouse...lol.

nice job on the website, clean and straight forward

Just a suggestion, should you add an additional input when submitting, something like comments or remarks, in case of somebody submitting someone else's denim.

Thanks - great idea. Done.

Love this website. easy to navigate

hope you'll keep it raw like that though

Of course, that's the idea!

yeah it looks great!

This is a great idea - one of the problems with the usual threads is that after a while, all the image hosting links die. Building a nice wordpress site is a nice solution to this.

No problem with that - plus, like you said, this is all based on a database so the entire thing will be easily searchable.

We've had some realllly nice submissions and look forward to seeing more.

quick-fix- you have 2 seperate categories for "Flat Head" & "The Flat Head"

Good eye! Fixed.

Great site. May I suggest you include the following brands: Fullcount, F.O.B Factory, UES, Real McCoy/Joe McCoy, and Deluxeware.

Done. I labeled the McCoy brand under Real McCoy - I think everything under that line is labeled as Real McCoy now right?

• 2 years later...