King Stampede POLKA DOT T-Shirt.

Forgot my PW and email used for my old SN (Larry David), vive le nuevo SN!

Does anybody know where I can pick this up online? (In Black/White)

Boundless NY only has size Large, XL & XXL left.

If ayone knows of a t-shirt company that does the opposite (White/Black) please let me know too as I'd rather that.

rss9as.jpg

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

Edited by Larry Gene David on Mar 18, 2006 at 01:05 PM

Edited by Larry Gene David on Mar 19, 2006 at 12:18 PM

Quote: Christ that shirt is an eyesore. I wonder if it's actually painful to look at in real life.

To each their own, personally I love it which is why I seek to procure it! icon_smile_big.gif

Minya, interested to know how you would describe your own personal style? One thing I like about Superfuture, there is an amalgamation of different demographics and styles viewing and posting in the forum. Its great!

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

Quote:
Quote: Christ that shirt is an eyesore. I wonder if it's actually painful to look at in real life.

To each their own, personally I love it which is why I seek to procure it! icon_smile_big.gif

Minya, interested to know how you would describe your own personal style? One thing I like about Superfuture, there is an amalgamation of different demographics and styles viewing and posting in the forum. Its great!

--- Original message by Larry Gene David on Mar 19, 2006 01:26 PM

Well, I don't have any problem with the design of the shirt -- I mean it's actually painful. The picture hurts my eyes. Haha.

I'm not sure how I'd describe my own style.

If you find it difficult to describe your style, see the questions below!

. Do you dress with a slim silhouette, regular or perhaps baggy?

. What colour swatches do you usually gravitate towards?

. Do you align yourself with any particular music scene or a form of dress from a particular music scene?

. Do you borrow looks, trends or ideas from certain eras?

That's a really good set of questions, actually. I'll bite.

- Slim, definitely slim. I think clothing should accentuate and flatter the shape of your body, not hide it.

- Darker colors and earth tones, usually, but I like throwing in bright colors for effect every now and then. I just bought a pair of lime green Bapestas. Hoo man. I also have a few white t-shirts.

- I listen to tons of different kinds of music but I guess I look like a typical indie rocker, more or less: I wear slim t-shirts and jeans but try and mix it up enough that I don't look like I stepped right out of Urban Outfitters. I like layering. I love unique-looking printed t-shirts.

- I definitely most appreciate and appropriate styles from military wear and workwear in general. When I get a real job and start buying dressier clothing I can see myself pulling off the "high fashion Victorian-goth" look that Cloak and a few others are creating.

I didn't actually live in the city. I lived about an hour north. SF does have its share of hipsters, but they're less annoying, and have a lot more taste, than NYC hipsters. Plus SF has the best music stores in the world.

I cannot wait to move back to California. I really hope I can live in SF proper shortly after I'm done with school.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to live anywhere except the Bay Area, because I have become so spoiled by the amount and quality of Bay Area restaurants that living anywhere else is like living in a goddamn slum.