fs: rick owens high collar trench sz xl

cjbreed

now officially for sale

excellent tailored piece from strutter ss09 thats been hanging safely in the garment bag for too long. brand new, never worn with tags still attached. i took some pics but they are literally the worst pics i've ever taken so i'll leave raymond's up here for reference. trust that it is in 10/10 condition.

retailed for $2260, i'd be looking for $600 shipped US. pm for international. also open to trades involving black boots or derbies in size 44ish (ma+, cdiem, guidi, ccp, augusta)

here are the msmnts:

chest - 24" (not pit-to-pit really, as thats hard to do with the way its constructed. in fact this msmnt is really weird. it fits just like a rick xl would normally fit. that 24" chest msmnt is wildly misleading. it fits like a 22" chest, and the rest of that fabric is around the back of the jacket to provide room for the cape/flap. it is actually quite slim across the chest and shoulders.)

shoulders - 19"

sleeves - 28.5" (but its curved)

sleeve from pit - 22"

overall length from base of collar - 40.5"

the shell material is 60/40 mohair/new wool. the lining is cotton/acetate for the sides and rayon for the back. there is a filler in the jacket which i believe is just a poly material. that's what makes it slightly thicker and heavier than it would be if it were just shell material + a lining. fuckin super awesome coat.

now $800 shipped US. pm for international. also open to trades involving black boots or derbies in size 44ish (ma+, cdiem, guidi, ccp, augusta)

that 24" chest msmnt is wildly misleading. it fits like a 22" chest, and the rest of that fabric is around the back of the jacket to provide room for the cape/flap. it is actually quite slim across the chest and shoulders.

• 2 weeks later...