Sign in to follow this  
readytoignite

Supreme S/S 2010

figured the rumors need a place to live so might as well get this started out:

60925141.jpg

specials_thumb_1263170528.jpg

this one is more wishful thinking but hasn't the super bowl taught us that dreams can come true?

aron.jpg?t=1265092628

you know there will be a Specials collaboration considering they're touring the US this year.

WHAT ELSE IS ON THE HORIZON.

this spot available for future advertising purposes (0)

i hope the s/s 10 isn't a miss. I've always been a fan of supreme but A-ron is just corny.

Seems odd that you've "always been a fan" of Supreme, but feel their constant face/brand ambassador is "corny".

penispenis

^might look better in person, but looks awful like an ugly wallpaper or something.

Adding that to my collection of hideous Supreme x Northface collabos. Currently running with the daytime guide jacket and pink/green denali.

Adding that to my collection of hideous Supreme x Northface collabos. Currently running with the daytime guide jacket and pink/green denali.

fickle fickle...

I'm starting to come around on the pink/green Denali for some bizarre reason, maybe because it reminds me of the Trans-arctic stuff NF did. Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas.

i don't have an objection in principle to the new piece although it would have been nice to have done a more basic desert/woodland camo instead of a seasonal duck hunter.

i'm assuming there'll be a tan one as well, will be interesting.

You and I share an addiction ready; outerwear. First step is admitting it.

I'm guessing black and tan as possible other colorways. Would have preferred tiger camo though, but they did use that in the spring field jacket from a few seasons ago.

my guess is the two camos they used last season + a red and black version.

Must robocop northface. I need a lightweight jacket anyway and was just going to buy a black northface shell. Did anyone ever up end finding anymore of those supreme/northface denalis at TJ maxx?

the previews have been getting closer and closer to release date - last season or two i think only posted the monday of that week.

i'm guessing open will either be 3/4 or 3/11... if 3/4 then the store closes this week and we may get a teaser pic next or the following week

alicia photo tee... let's make it happen

first thursday of the month has been the tradition, i'd assume we'll see something march 1st the latest.

ok.... as long as you have everything figured out haha.

anyway - did these come out a while back? i'm confused because neal santos implied they were a recent release in his blog but the photo was taken a year ago and for sure they haven't come out since then... wondering if they were an unreleased sample

4121048746_8943e330ac.jpg