FS: Medium Peacoat, Bomber Jacket, Coat (All made in Italy)

donnaloia

So I bought a lot of clothes in Italy last summer, but I don't fit into size medium anymore, so these are all up for grabs.

Imperial Peacoat (Medium) SOLD

The first thing, and probably my most cherished, of all the things I'm selling is this peacoat. The brand is called Imperial, I'm not sure exactly what that is, but I bought it at a really nice boutique in Firenze and the quality of this coat is evident.

I paid 220 euro for this, so I'm guessing that would be $300.

Even though it doesn't fit me anymore, I will part with it for no less than $90..

shoulder to shoulder 17"

length 28"

sleeve length 25.5"

imperialpeacoat.jpg

Bomber jacket (Medium) $45 (including shipping)

I bought this at a street market in Firenze. I originally paid 40 euro, but it was a steal, considering it is a a credible replica of the more expensive bomber jackets. faux fur lining on the inside and hood.

italyhoodedjacket.jpg

Pacific Trail Outdoor Trench (Medium) $75 (including shipping)

I bought this also in Italy, but I'm pretty sure this is an American brand. I paid 160 euro for this, willing to part for $75. Slim Fit. Very flexible coat. Can work as with a sophisticated city look , but is also suitable for a more outdoors look. Material and build quality are about what you would expect for a $200+ coat.

I was unable to get a good picture of this, so I'm uploading two, so you can see them with different lighting. But they look horrible in the pictures. I'll try to take a better one that reflects how nice this coat is. Until then, you will have to settle for my amateur photography.

shoulder to shoulder 19"

pit to pit 22.5"

sleeve length 25"

length 31.2"

pacifictraillongcoat2.jpg

pacifictraillongcoat.jpg