Dry denim for kids?

AznInvazn

lol, my little brother likes vintage stuff, he's 10. He collects old coins and watches Stargate. lol Anyways, he wants some dry denim...are there any brands that make dry denim for little dudes? My best bet would probably be to just buy some deadstock boys levis off ebay or something...but does anyone have any suggestions?

Levi's do a great range - including a replica of the Nevada jeans - but they only go up to Age 6. Without a doubt, the best for kids is H&M. Their ranges change often, but I've bought amazing selvage jeans, with dark indigo denim & some tasteful minimal whiskers, for my 5-yr old for around $15. They also do some cool unwashed jeans, quite plain vintage style with no distressing, these don't wear as well, but these are only around $12.

I suggest you try Wrangler too, I'm pretty sure they do dry jeans. Do a search, someone here mentioned there's some farmers or tractor-driver website that carries em!

Those APC look very similar to H&M's dark, natural pair. The Henne's denim is lighter in weight, but about a quarter of the cost.

Here's a pic of H&M selvage. Around $20. Has to be best value pair of jeans in the world.

HMjeans.jpg

And here, just because I can, is a pair of the Levi's 1880 repros. These are light denim and I estimate will last for about 10 days hard wear, then I guess you hang them on the wall...

Levis1880jr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

There is an old work wear store near me and they have a lot of boys levis in boys sizes 10-12, both slim and regular. the last time i was there i saw a lot of sta prest, levis denim and cords, there were even some adult sizes left. the only problem is they are still asking market price for a pair of jeans. for example a pair of old pants priced originally at $8.00 is now priced up to like $25-35. if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]. I can check out what they have left.

Quote:

There is an old work wear store near me and they have a lot of boys levis in boys sizes 10-12, both slim and regular. the last time i was there i saw a lot of sta prest, levis denim and cords, there were even some adult sizes left. the only problem is they are still asking market price for a pair of jeans. for example a pair of old pants priced originally at $8.00 is now priced up to like $25-35. if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]. I can check out what they have left.

--- Original message by theeteetotaler on Apr 1, 2006 10:30 AM

but those old jeans are worth the money much more than the new levis... do they have any mens? like a 31w36l shrink to fit?

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life