Rick Owens F/W 10.11

bill

thanks for posting. some good tailored pieces (fit seems to have improved from prior collections) but much of it is too feminine IMO and lacks the glunge component that typically makes rick so exciting.

I like the longer version of the shirt tail/hem, but it looks better on girls. same with the jackets. but I like them and I would wear them. I understand why you say that it's too feminine.

I think this collection is a toned version of what he did before... a more commercial collection.

Rick is starting to get monotonous imo. I couldn't really blame him for having his signature look. but still, Yeah, he does/did present new shit, but it's getting old. It's a reiteration of past seasons, but hey, i suppose can't really blame him, shit sells.

I could see everything here being worn by that French parisian skinny kid. I think it's the shoes.

Anyway, individual pieces are definitely covetable.

Rick is starting to get monotonous imo. I couldn't really blame him for having his signature look. but still, Yeah, he does/did present new shit, but it's getting old. It's a reiteration of past seasons, but hey, i suppose can't really blame him, shit sells.

I could see everything here being worn by that French parisian skinny kid. I think it's the shoes.

Anyway, individual pieces are definitely covetable.

this post is full of wtf. In a "are you talking about" kind of way.

Tailoring is the best it's been in seasons. Looks better in the wool iterations since the fabric holds up to the severe structure that Rick's cutting into them. High-necks are definitely highlights (haha). Overall, not a compelling show, but still full of nice things I would buy.

I dont like the strong use of snaps / buttons, compared to other rick seasons, I find details like that date quickly.

I like how he has switched up textures a lot, and the 4 part silhouette seems to be looser here. Also like the hair styling a lot.