FS:Wings and Horns Clearance!

prideffle

Hi everyone,

Looking to move some W+H pieces that I haven't really worn too much. Please feel free to ask questions, thanks for looking. Apologies for the shoddy pics, phone is all I have here.

Up for sale is the Wings and Horns Quilted Chambray M65 from the FW09 season. Amazing piece that fits and looks great, it's surprisingly very warm because of the primaloft one(down alternative) insulation. Worn a few times, but California winters aren't really cold enough for me to use it. Retailed for $485, looking for SOLD

Next is the Wings and Horns Tiger Fleece shawl neck from a little while back. I purchased this off Teger, but unfortunately it's too dressy for me. Very warm with a double layer fleece, it actually felt somewhat better than my tiger fleece hoodie. I found a very tiny hole on the garment, please see pictures for reference. Looking for only $86 shipped.

photo2rh.th.jpg

photo3ju.th.jpg

Quick Measurements:

20.5" chest

18" shoulder

26" sleeve

25.5" length

Thanks for looking! Oh, and $352 takes them both

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

Shawlneck is $74 shipped. Adding a new item, a W+H Pinstripe Hoodie in a size large. Great look and super warm with a thick fleece lining and lampo zips, this just was too big for me. Looking for about $75 shipped

http://img81.imageshack.us/i/cimg4002.jpg/

pit to pit - 21.5"

shoulder from shoulder hem to cuff - 26.75"

height - 26"

shoulder to shoulder - 19"

Get both shipped for $100. Great Price!