Julius, The Viridi-Anne, Cloak

artificialsky

All prices are shipped USPS priority mail to within the continental United States. Inquire for international shipping.

Payment via paypal (sent as gift money) only.

ITEM ONE:

The Viridi-Anne Leather Riders Jacket - Size 1 (XS)

SOLD

I assure you that you will not find a better quality, better fitting leather jacket on these forums for this price. Quality is on the same level as RO or Julius (I should know, have owned all three), and I paid about 1400 for it proxied brand new. The fit is TRUE XS. I'm 5'7, 125 lbs and the thing fits me spot on, so don't bother if you aren't like, a 40cm shoulder. As you can see from the creases, it's been worn, but it's been very well taken care of, with no damage to speak of, and has most of it's life still ahead of it.

sale_3.jpg

---

ITEM TWO:

Julius S/S07 "Underworld" Trench - Size 1 (XS)

$375

Probably one of the most recognizable pieces from one of the two best Julius collections. Crazy awesome Undulated Rayon (Rayon/Cotton/Stainless steel) fabric. Missing one of the sleeve straps, thus the low-ass price. You could probably find a replacement pretty easily. Fits TRUE XS (sensing a pattern here?) a la smaller than the current Julius size 1.

sale_1.jpg

sale_2.jpg

---

ITEM THREE:

Julius S/S07 "Underworld" Cargoes - Size 1 (30)

SOLD

Same undulated rayon material as the trench above. One cool thing about these pants that isn't immediately evident is that they're actually silk-lined down to the knees, so they're super comfortable. Fits true 29-30 depending on where you want to wear them on your hips.

sale_4.jpg

---

ITEM FOUR:

Cloak Desert Boots - Size 38 (US8)

SOLD

Fits US8 due to retarded Cloak sizing. Canvas/Suede combo. Excellent condition. Worn maybe twice outside. Includes dustbag I have somewhere, I think.

sale_5.jpg