Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Stock doesn't ship overseas by the looks of it, 2nd doesn't have anything about whether they ship overseas or not.

2nd ships overseas. Expect to pay $35 for shipping, $15 or so for a bank transfer (make sure you transfer enough to cover their bank fees or you must transfer twice). Or you can use a proxy from anyone in Japan.

gave my 710s a one hour hot soak and let them hang dry for the rest of the evening. they're still damp but i thought i'd throw them on and see how they fit. took me a good 20 minutes to get the top button done up. a little concerned they might be too tight and i should've gone with a 32 instead of a 31. thoughts? i've got a super gut cause they're so tight hahahaha.

gave my 710s a one hour hot soak and let them hang dry for the rest of the evening. they're still damp but i thought i'd throw them on and see how they fit. took me a good 20 minutes to get the top button done up. a little concerned they might be too tight and i should've gone with a 32 instead of a 31. thoughts? i've got a super gut cause they're so tight hahahaha.

Post fit pics.

I'll post fit pics too when they're fitting well.

Luc, don't worry. I could only get the first 2 buttons up when i first had these. Sold them to my friend and 3 days later i tried them on. fit like a glove. That's why im going through this again. I waited a while for them but here they are and I have no doubt they'll stretch to fitting like a glove again. Can't wait : p

not sure right now. will go measure and post back in a minute

ugh i hate taking them off hahahahaha.

edit:

36" still

ugh. should i soak again considering they didn't shrink at all...?

edit 2: so wait - on BiG the inseam measures 38.5 - so now they're a 36, does that mean they've shrunk about as much as they're supposed to considering on the tag it says 36?

not sure right now. will go measure and post back in a minute

ugh i hate taking them off hahahahaha.

edit:

36" still

ugh. should i soak again considering they didn't shrink at all...?

edit 2: so wait - on BiG the inseam measures 38.5 - so now they're a 36, does that mean they've shrunk about as much as they're supposed to considering on the tag it says 36?

yes 36 is the inseam they will shrink to. doubt you will get much more shrinking in the inseam

chan: sweeeeeeeeeeeet. real stoked.

flaj: i normally buy a 32 waist, at least i did with my flathead 3001s and the waist was a little loose on those once they stretched out completely so i said fuck it and got a 31 in the 710s

HEWSINATOR: waahhh wahhh wahh. big deal. next time to please you i'll be sure to put on a shirt before i take pics just so you don't get annoyed.

chan:

HEWSINATOR: waahhh wahhh wahh. big deal. next time to please you i'll be sure to put on a shirt before i take pics just so you don't get annoyed.

I guess "superfluous shirtlessness" did not enough convey the bit of sarcasm I was trying for. For this I apologize. But, thank you for the offer, and please do.

Do you plan to hem?

^^ Did you choose your size from the BIG measurements ? I did... then gordon said this batch measured smalled than the last. I adjusted accordingly but i'm wondering if you did or just got the same size anyway.

thanks

If I were to get these through a proxy, would there be a possibility those would also

measure smaller? I've read somewhere in this thread that the measurements on some

rakuten stores aren't always accurate.

2nd ships overseas. Expect to pay $35 for shipping, $15 or so for a bank transfer (make sure you transfer enough to cover their bank fees or you must transfer twice). Or you can use a proxy from anyone in Japan.

its more like 30 if you cover all the fees. my 710s from 2nd shipped yesterday. i can recommend ordering directly from them. after all, the direct bank transfer was slightly cheaper than paying for a proxy and all the fees paypal charges. i ordered last week, transferred the money on friday, they shipped them on monday.

so its really not complicated, you can solve most things with google translator. they practically dont speak english, but theyre really friendly and quick.

set up a rakuten account, order, transfer the money, receive tracking #, thats it.

theres 3 ways to do a international bank transfer, either they account for all fees, fees are split, or you account for all of them. choose the latter or advise youre bank to do so and youre set. all info you need can be found on here.

def no problem, esp with how common online banking is today. maybe in the us big is more convenient, but with the 50$ they charge for shipping, for europeans this is an alternative you should consider.

got my 710s this morning and a size 29 measured ~15" across the back, ~37" at the inseam. i was going to take before and after soak fit pics but my camera battery was dead and i had to get to work. i'll do them tonight. when i tried them on i could button the top button but just barely. probably won't be able to button them all the way after shrinking. we'll see.

got my 710s this morning and a size 29 measured ~15" across the back, ~37" at the inseam. i was going to take before and after soak fit pics but my camera battery was dead and i had to get to work. i'll do them tonight. when i tried them on i could button the top button but just barely. probably won't be able to button them all the way after shrinking. we'll see.

prepare for roughly 2" less in the waist. if you have problems buttoning them now you might be in for a world of pain post-soak.

what size are you regularly?

prepare for roughly 2" less in the waist. if you have problems buttoning them now you might be in for a world of pain post-soak.

what size are you regularly?

it depends, 28-30. my size 29 black dukes were super tight at first [slightly bruised my hips] but i could still button them and now theyve stretched to a comfortable fit that still doesn't require a belt. i bought the 710s assuming theyd be tight after soaks/washes. i'm not really worried.

I could only button two at first after post soak last night. an hour later i had all buttons up. It's tight but it's going to stretch. The butt area and thighs are kind of tight but I'm guessing it's going to stretch like the last pair of 32's I tried on. They were painted on my thighs and butt post soak but then my friend wore them for a week and they fit like a glove. I'm not worried either.