Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Samurai really releases a black 710, are they likely to discontinue the S5000BK?

hopefully not cause these are really good jeans... just to be safe get yourself a pair now..

Is this a scare tactic?

Are you secretly a Samurai worker trying to drum up sales?

I'm not taking the risk... I'm buying them... NOW... or in Osaka in two weeks.

you should find it readily in osaka. most of the stores have leftover shit long considered sold out on their website.

Nothing gets sales up like the words, "limited edition" or "discontinued."

Did you say it's LIMITED EDITION!?

<cue frothing mouth and deranged look in eyes>

There's a twisted part of me that wishes I had the BK's with the upside down A...

I try to drown that part out with logic, but he's just not very bright and keep yelling "But it's fucking upside down! I mean fuck yeah!"

CURSES!!

Thanks for saving me from my mistake there, beatle.. arg.

Now it's back to choosing between the S710xx and the S0500xx.

I was planning on a 505-type slim cut, but I love the contest photos so much, particularly cheapmthrfkr's and poly800's... They look reasonably slim... Although the extra warmth in the 710's 19oz sounds good too.

get a so500 the s710 will be a shade slimmer.. i guess a good safe bet would be the s0500xx they still have those upside down A s0500xx over at take 5 dunno what those are...and they have the standard ones too

i need thicker denim to protect me from scratches i get on the construction site.. like when if i go thru a scaffolding i usually scratch my shin on the frame.. so here with thicker denim its gonna protect me hehe

Thanks for you help with the question on the 710 rise guys. I'm also wondering how much is the inseam is likely to shrink? As I can't really wear anything over a 34" - 35" inseam at absolute max if they don't shrink that much I'd probably have to get them hemmed.

CURSES!!

Thanks for saving me from my mistake there, beatle.. arg.

Now it's back to choosing between the S710xx and the S0500xx.

I was planning on a 505-type slim cut, but I love the contest photos so much, particularly cheapmthrfkr's and poly800's... They look reasonably slim... Although the extra warmth in the 710's 19oz sounds good too.

the 505 and 500 are almost the same cuts. The 500 has just slightly higher rise. I'd even say the 500 is slimmer than the 505.

Does anybody else think that because of the Samurai contest (and the overwhelming visibility of S0500 model) you have not bought those very appealling jeans? I've almost pulled the trigger several times... Righ now for example...

How have you seen them if Toshiko just decided on em a couple days ago?

im pretty sure thats what i saw at the samurai relese party at blue in green... unless they are gonna have another black model that is not the 5000 or 710. i also saw some jeans that gordon designed... blue in green model