FOR SALE: Spring Court Midcuts, White Leather, Size 43 (US 10)

batch

Selling a pair of Spring Court Midcuts, White Nappa Leather, Size 43 (US 10).

These are the midcut leather version of the Spring Courts that A.P.C. sold in their S/S '05 collection.

I've only worn these about five times so they are in very good condition other than some minimal wear on the soles and some VERY minimal (hardly visible) blue discoloration on the leather from dry denim - unavoidable as we all know!

For your reference on sizing: I wear size US 10 in most Nikes, including Air Force 1 and Shox; size US 10.5 in Adidas Superstars; and size US 9 in Converse All stars.

Selling these for $90 shipped within the U.S. Will ship international for additional shipping charges. Paypal only. These retail for $135 - that is, if you can find them.

PM if interested. Additional pics or sizing info available.

img12202oa.jpg

img12243lx.jpg

img12272rr.jpg

img12283oh.jpg

img12220xb.jpg

img12234om.jpg

img12219tn.jpg

img12264cf.jpg

img12325vi.jpg

img12290pw.jpg

img12569vo.jpg

Edited by batch on Mar 11, 2006 at 03:57 PM

Thanks minya.

I got them at a store on the upper west side in NYC. There are only a handful of stores that sell them in the US. I think there was a black version at the store when I bought these, but that was last year. As I recall, the side of the sole is gum-colored and the leather wasn't a super deep, rich black but more of a gunmetal, matte black. Pretty unique looking shoe. I actually had a hard time deciding between the black and white. Not sure if the black leather ones are made anymore...at least, they don't show up on the website.

Quote:

damn those are pretty. I wish they were black. Can you tell me where you got these? Do a black version exist?

--- Original message by minya on Mar 11, 2006 03:48 PM

minya

Is that what you're looking for?

http://www.springcourt-eshop.fr/achat/produit_details.php?id=183

Beautiful shoes.

For 90$, this is a really good deal if you live in the US or somewhere where it's hard to find.

I was planing to get some white leather ones. Sprincourts are pretty much everywhere here in France.

Quote:
Quote:

damn those are pretty. I wish they were black. Can you tell me where you got these? Do a black version exist?

--- Original message by minya on Mar 11, 2006 03:48 PM

minya

Is that what you're looking for?

http://www.springcourt-eshop.fr/achat/produit_details.php?id=183

Beautiful shoes.

For 90$, this is a really good deal if you live in the US or somewhere where it's hard to find.

I was planing to get some white leather ones. Sprincourts are pretty much everywhere here in France.

--- Original message by Mbrand on Mar 16, 2006 07:30 AM

Those are the B2's, mine are B4's. They're nice also.

The ones I was talking about with the gum colored side sole can be seen in this picture (I think these are the ones):

http://www.springcourt-eshop.fr/achat/produit_details.php?id=269