singapore :: general

ellow

tried both ion and paragon, both looked at the shoes and said no immediately. The guy at paragon was quite rude, he kept blowing me off and sounded very annoyed. At least the guy at ion took a look at the shoes and offered for me to leave the shoes with him to the next day so that his senior could take a look. However, he said he was quite sure that it couldn't be done, so I did not leave my shoes with him.

I think I may try looking for an authentic cobbler, someone that does shoes alone, and not keys. If anyone has any good recommendations, do let me know!

thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Flying in to DJ at Pangea on Saturday December 1st. Not sure what the guest list policy is for this club but will do my best to smuggle all Superfuturians in. PM me if you want to roll through.

Hope you had a rocking good gig in Singapore! We need more superfuturians here on our tiny little island (:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

gorgeous city with a very strange gay community. lots of closeted gays with families. they call themselves discreet. Also despite the death sentence for drug smuggling this is the only city where i was offered ta have sex on crystal meth. no, thanks.

• 1 month later...