singapore :: general

ellow

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, I'm flying in to DJ at Filter on Saturday the 28th.

As is always the case, Superfuturians welcome to hit me up for guest list. For Filter though, I have been told by management that there is a very strict guy girl ratio rule. If you want to roll through you gotta at least have 1 quality girl per dude. That being said, if you have some bleazies, contact me via PM and I'll sort you out.

db

eAoPDoryFxQ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well definitely pay a visit to chinatown then since you'll be her for the cny period.

orchard has plenty, plenty of malls. you can check out haji lane too. pretty indie-ish with small botiques ran by local entrepreneurs.

lots of info here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294262-i1747-Singapore.html

and dont ever leave singapore w/o trying the local hawker food...

Newton hawker center is always nice to visit for eating at night, around 8 PM best

Visiting Surrender has always been nice as well, for the very least good books are up for sale. Inventory, some Japanese magz, etc.

Hitting up Haji Lane around 5 or 6 PM then eat around Kampung Glam and hit Blu Jazz for some nice music and drinks to conclude the night afterwards

And enjoy being a tourist here, go around Chinatown and Ann Siang hill

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Loof just reopened you can check it out.

There is a cocktail bar thing going on too. Check out Bar Story at Haji Lane and Nektar at scotts road and tell me what you think.

yo, anyone in SG in a few weeks time? I'll be going for a weekend, will hit up Haji Lane and chillax at Marina Bay with some drinks.

I suppose there are nicer bars than MBS. Check out 1 Altitude, avoid fridays as the music is loud.

1 Altitude is pretty average.

MBS is a tacky bar but always an mixed and often fun crowd - locals and hotel guests - and a great view. It's high end though, price-wise. 50 bucks in and then 25 a drink.

Singapore doesn't really have many/any cool, low-key bars. Fun bars, certainly, but nothing very cool. Maybe go to Haji Lane and have a drink at Blue Jazz - always a crowd but it's tables and hard to mingle.

Plus Thursday night is a real quiet night for Singapore. Wednesday is busier. New Asia Bar is your best bet for a crowd but it is high-end I suppose.

Anyone who owns a pair of Rick Owens sneakers with the staple sole knows where to go for a sole repair? Not so much of a repair, but more of a protection from wearing out.

Went to paragon and ion but to no avail. Both said that they can't glue rubber on the crepe sole.

Got any recommendations?

Thanks