Supreme NYC Help

DPM

Hi mates,

I need to know if anyone from NYC has been recently to Supreme shop, one friend of mine will go there tomorrow and I'd like if he drops some cool t-shirt for me

What t-shirt has Supreme in stock right now ?

Any hype suggestion? :)

Or even, can I see somewhere on the web what the store has in this moment? I checked their site but it seems that doesn't work properly

THKS in advance to all !!!

DPM

I was in Supreme last week and they didn't have any t-shirts out. None.

They had a handful of left over sweatshirts that were on sale.

No jeans.

One, maybe two sweaters.

The place is even more empty than it normally is. Maybe you should wait for a new spring stock.

Quote:

Hi mates,

I need to know if anyone from NYC has been recently to Supreme shop, one friend of mine will go there tomorrow and I'd like if he drops some cool t-shirt for me

What t-shirt has Supreme in stock right now ?

Any hype suggestion? :)

Or even, can I see somewhere on the web what the store has in this moment? I checked their site but it seems that doesn't work properly

THKS in advance to all !!!

DPM

--- Original message by DPM on Mar 7, 2006 10:41 AM

tomorrow? i am willing to cut my balls if he can even open the store doors.

end of the month?? like the bitter end or ~ the last week. i'm hidding to the city for spring break Marcn 18 - 25 and would be really dissapointed to find the store bare, knowing the new ish drops the day after i leave.

also, any NY heads: can you tell me what the projected turnout for the Stash uptown and air release on the 25th will be like

if you have experience with this kind of drop that would be 'swell'

fuckin' right i'm a doctor

havent been downtown in a few weeks. Are they closed for preparation of the new line like normal? If not, anyone know if there are any hoodies still on sale?

And the stash releases will be a zoo. Tons of people, probably disorderly with people camping out all night and then being scared to say anything and then not say anything when people cut the line. (this will be followed by rants and raves on NT about how its unfair and there was too much hype and how much they hate Recon).

forget big black guys. i've camped out once, for espos, and this is before it hit as hard as it is now (not that it was much better 2 years ago), and anyone who looked old enough to shave could cut the line and kids didnt say anything. probably didnt want anyone to step on their heinekens (shoe of the moment at the time).

anyway, any info on the status of that store on lafayette?

shiiiiiiiit, hope it's the 27th at the latest or i might have to change my return ticket! nah, but damn, that would suck to fly from seattle to NYC and not have supreme. not that that's the reason i'm going or anything, just a major bonus.....so any other hypothesis on the reopening??

fuckin' right i'm a doctor