The Clopek Dating Advice Thread

AstroWolf

Clopek is from Canada, he is a nice guy (and oh how handsome!), he will show you how to make the mad happy, fun sexy time, for you!

All in hopes of schooling people who think money and non substance are what it takes to get laid, i have started this thread for people to ask him questions that do not involve Negging and bullshit talk about apartments.

Clopek will break down the dating game for you, showing you that there are other options than being a pompous prick no one can stand, in vain hopes of getting laid by someone potentially more intolerable than you.

Ask away people, Clopek is here to help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too man me too

edit: you dont have to worry about waywts in that bathroom anymore though my friends wanted a fish pond so they overflowed the toilet into the hall and put goldfish crackers in it whole floor smelled terrible for days not a good idea at all but yeah they shut the bathroom down cuz people keep fucking with it

in ref to thread doesn't help with girls either people always assume im going to a costume party or yell FUCK THE POLICE when i leave res in my getup except for this one slutty girl on my floor who says she loves a man in uniform every time
me too man me too

edit: you dont have to worry about waywts in that bathroom anymore though my friends wanted a fish pond so they overflowed the toilet into the hall and put goldfish crackers in it whole floor smelled terrible for days not a good idea at all but yeah they shut the bathroom down cuz people keep fucking with it

you are degenerating before our very eyes.

edit- also, how are you in college?

can a girl still get pregnanat if i never tell her i love her?

will fingerbanging ever die?

does spraying my dick with i cant beleive its not better reduce the chances of STD transmission?

do bitches love the geller?

is it really not gay as long as the balls dont touch?

does telling girls your from hamilton make them more likely to take off their vagina panties than saying cambridge? (much like people from north york just say toronto)

is it considered racist to date a cavebitch during black history month?

do bros really come before hoes? like, really?

shrug 220lbs

Clopek: Can Azn guy get white girl? How?

Yes.Ask NESK.

can a girl still get pregnanat if i never tell her i love her?

will fingerbanging ever die?

does spraying my dick with i cant beleive its not better reduce the chances of STD transmission?

do bitches love the geller?

is it really not gay as long as the balls dont touch?

does telling girls your from hamilton make them more likely to take off their vagina panties than saying cambridge? (much like people from north york just say toronto)

is it considered racist to date a cavebitch during black history month?

do bros really come before hoes? like, really?

no! so don't worry about those pesky condoms.

no

yes! so don't worry about those pesky condoms.

depends.

it doesn't matter what touches so long as you don't kiss

both places are shitholes.

a genuine cave bitch?

no, not really.

will wearing rick owens or jurius get me a really hot chick?

If you have to ask the question, no.