FS: Warehouse Dubbleworks 32, RRL 33, Naked & Famous 32, Vtg Pendleton, and More

soonami

A few items from my closet that I’m looking to pass along. All prices for denims include priority shipping and tracking in the US from USPS. I can include more pictures or measurements if interested. PM me with offers if you are interested. Paypal only

RRL Slim Straight Black Selvage 30 x 34 NWT $100

These are another pair of RRL washed jeans that I bought thinking that I would wear, but they’ve just sat around unworn. These jeans are brand new, Made in USA from black Japanese selvage denim. They have all the nice features that RRL Jeans normally have: selvage outseams, hidden rivets, chainstitching etc.

Although these are marked a 30, I would say they probably fit more like a 33-34, they are meant to be worn lower on the hips, which explains they weird sizing, just look at the measurements carefully to make sure you get the right size.

The fading on these if very tasteful, as is customary for RRL products. They have nice buttonfly atari, traintracks, and subtle whiskering. This pair has a very well-characterized vintage fade.

DSC_1150.JPG

DSC_1153.JPG

Measurements:

Waist: 35

Front Rise: 9.5

Back Rise: 14

UpperThigh: 12.5

Knee: 8.75

Hem: 8.25

Inseam 34.5

NWT 36x34 RRL Straight Leg, Made in USA from Japanese Denim $100

These jeans are Brand New with all hang tags, Made in USA from Japanese selvage denim. $285USD Retail. They feature a straight leg cut that can be full or slim-straight depending on how you size. Nice detailing includes selvage outseam and coin pockets, hidden rivets on the back pockets, 5-button fly, chainstitching on the waist and the hems, etc. I just have too many pairs of raw denim to wear a washed pair.

I normally do not like the distressing from many manufacturers of jeans, but I think most will agree that RRL does some of the most tasteful renditions of vintage-like fades. The whiskering is natural and lightly done, but most beautiful is the excellent roping on the hems that is just begging to be upturned

DSC_1155.JPG

DSC_1156.JPG

Measurements:

Waist: 38

Front Rise: 12.5

Back Rise: 16.75

Upper Thigh: 13.5

Knee: 9.5

Hem: 9

Inseam 34

NWT 36x30 RRL Straight Legs $80

These are brand new RRL Straight Leg Jeans that are made in Japan. Retail is $165 These jeans are oddly non-selvage, although the denim is still very high quality and as the pictures show, the denim is very irregular and have a lot of character. The distressing on these RRL’s is great, the fading on the lap and butt is really natural, the slubby denim looks really interesting, and the hems are a bit frayed and show good roping. Definitely a really good job of a vintage-style fade.

These have the normal premium denim features like hidden rivets, 5 button fly, chainstitching on the hems, waistband and yoke, V-stitch, leather patch, etc.

DSC_1158.JPG

DSC_1159.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

Measurements:

Waist: 36

Front Rise: 11

Back Rise: 16

UpperThigh: 13

Knee: 9

Hem: 8.75

Inseam 31

NWT Gap Straight Leg Rigid Selvage 32x32 $35

These are new Gap Selvage jeans from probably 3 years ago. I bought them several years back when I started getting into denim and thought these were interesting for the price. They just sat in my closet, so I’m giving up on them. These are sanfordized Japanese selvage denim with selvage outseams and coin pocket, five pockets, and a straight leg cut.

Measurements:

Waist: 34

Front Rise: 10.5

Back Rise: 15.5

UpperThigh: 12.5

Knee: 9

Hem: 8.75

Inseam 33.5

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

Copper Keyring Hook $10

I made one for myself and have gotten a couple requests since, so I thought I'd put them here on my FS thread. Each is handmade by me from annealed 5mm pure copper wire. $10 shipped in the US, international, we can talk about price.

This is a representative picture of size, there is some variance since I make them basically to-order. Mine is particularly beat-up since it was the first one I made.

DSC_0431.JPG

Pendleton Wool Flannel Shirt with a Green, Blue, Black Houndstooth Weave Pattern SOLD

RRL Straight Legs Rigid Wash (Raw) 33W NWT SOLD

Warehouse Dubbleworks 660 32W NWT $SOLD

RRL Straight Leg Japanese Selvage 32 x 34 NWT $Sold

Naked and Famous Slim Guy Black Selvedge 32W, $Sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...