FOR SALE! TWEED MILITARY STYLE JACKET, LOOMSTATE METHOS, FUTURA SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ngbetter11

i have for sale:

loomstate methos in "calm"..theyre size 33

never been worn..theyve just been sitting in my room for a couple weeks, and i decided i didnt want them anymore

loomstate methos $70 shipped

if you are outside of the US you will have to PAY FOR SHIPPING on top of the set priced...

pics:

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

Edited by ngbetter11 on May 10, 2006 at 08:08 PM

• 3 weeks later...

the futura shirt is still up for sale

and the inseam measure for the loomstate is in between 34-35 inches (i just did a quick measurement...ill post up more accurate ones later, if needed)

and im not sure if they are raw...the denim has a real deep blue color, and the tag on the inside of the jeans says something about wearing them for a long time before giving the first wash, and living in your jeans, etc....

Guest fat_cap

Can I get the total price of the Herringbone Calvin Klein jacket shipped to the UK please - I have PAYPAL ready to send the funds!

• 4 weeks later...

oh no problem...

i didnt want to sell them to you at the time either cause i re-measured them more accurately and they were way different from the measurements i gave you..lol...didnt want you to be angry when you got them

well to anyone who is interested...the loomstates are still on sale for the same price..

i can go a little bit lower...but be reasonable...still unworn...dont have time to wear them...working on my evisuxpumas and hm cheap raw denim...about to buy some new standards...lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...