Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I didn't get it off Ebay btw,

Kinokuniya has it for about $70 so someone on epray paid waaay to much money for it...

Cotton,

I've been looking into getting me this book off of Ebay, but the seller is asking way to much. What is Kinokuniya, and how can I get one for $70?

=( Why is that all the jeans put on ebay are size 36+?! gah !

Alot of stores that I use always Carry more smaller sizes!

Try These places and they are legit so don't worry!

http://stores.ebay.com/Dress-in-Style_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/NYC-EXCLUSIVE-SHOP_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/STREET-MODA_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

Good Luck!!!

New Yorkers:

The Evisu sale offers 50 to 90 percent off the brand's signature denim, hoodies, shirts, dresses, and outerwear, plus several exclusive pieces. Through 10/26. 440 Broadway, nr. Grand St.; 11–7.

Has anyone ever gone to one of their sample sales? Are they any good?

Is this for real? If so, I may happen to be in the city so I'll drop by.

lol. i forgot to include the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=400001476405

any info or input on these?

Yeah those are legit heritage #1's, but be forewarned that the cut is generous. I wear a sz 36 comfortably, so I bought the size 38.... they were HUGE when i got them, and they proceeded to shrink up just like everyone says they will. after a hot soak and dry they fit real nice in the waist (meaning don't need to wear a belt). I would say they shrunk 3 inches in the waist, but they seemed larger than 38 when i got them. they also shrunk at Least 3 inches in length, probably more like 4 or 5 but don't quote me cause i didn't measure. I just remember soaking them in the tub and coming back after about an hour to see a much much smaller garment. they are still about a 34 but when i got them they were just hella long and big.

Nice denim though, heavy and hairy. just be prepared for a baggy fit. I don't mind cause i like my jeans baggy, but they are definitely not like the japanese 2000 cut that we have seen others rock on here.

hope this helps

I didn't get it off Ebay btw,

Kinokuniya has it for about $70 so someone on epray paid waaay to much money for it...

Hey mate

With that evisu book how many pages is it and is all all pictures or some text in there aswell?

Also can you also hook me up with a copy ?

$115 on ebay is waaaay to much!!!

Okay, so I went to the sample sale yesterday.. it was on broadway street in this store called "designers expo" which had the whole lower level for the evisu sale. When I walked in, the cash register and sales area is on the right. The cases had evisu belts, evisu scarves, and a sekzy denim evisu bag that is going for $100. Upstairs there wasn't much, so I headed downstairs. When I got downstairs, the walls were filled with jeans and there were racks of t-shirts, jackets, hoodies, and some shirts. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy any of the clothes because I was low on money.. however, I grabbed a few pairs of jeans!

The pricing was fixed, and this is how they priced it.. jeans: $99, t-shirts $35, shirts $65, hoodies $75, jackets $125. It was suprisingly empty, which was good for me. I quickly went through the stock from sz28-42 and found some good stuff, but unfortunately there wasn't that much because the resellers bought out the fucking store. Don't get me wrong, granted there's still a few hundred pairs still in stock but 75% of them were prewashed. As I went through the stock, I found a few nakame minames, a lot of d85 jeans with gull embroideries, a few d67 pairs with gull embroideries, and a lot of heritage. Oh, and there were still two pairs of No.1 specials. I look at it only to see that the inseam is a 30".. wtf! The other pair was a sz38 soo I had no luck there. I also looked at the apparel they were selling, and I was very impressed with the quality. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to pick any clothing up besides some denimz but the stock on the apparel is still great so if you're looking for some clothes, go for it!

In the end, I picked up a sz28 nakame miname, sz34 d67 with yellow gull, a sz34 sakie bisaki, and a sz36 heritage gold dragon embroidery. All in all, it was a good sale.. got my brother a pair of the nakame's which he loves, and I'm most definitely going to wear the d67 lot 0001 with yellow gulls as my next project..

sorry, it's a boring sunday so I had to write a lot =)

...hello again !

It's been a while and not alot of action on the denim front so just to keep my hand in here's a couple of pice of some Heritage I bought in a buying frenzy at the beginning of the year, not for the skinny fit fans I'm afraid. Can't even tell you the exact denim :( but pics none the less. Not massively keen on the writing but I do think it'll look a whole lot better once they've taken a good year or so's wearing and are all beaten up.

I've no idea when I get round to wearing them....

- I've been mostly wearing a more 'fitted' pair of LVC 1901's and loving them intensly!:eek:

2974333161_e67ddc76dd.jpg2975190192_777879c1a0.jpg

I'll get round to wearing the old Large Daicock's again sometime, they had a bout 5 months or so solid wear on them then had to be washed as I got them rather grubby while gardening but did'nt fade too much they held their colour so I need to treat'em mean to really get anywhere with them.

So you won't be seeing any photos of those until mid 2009 I expect.

i got a pair of evisu i need some help on. i found them in a second hand store- they're a cinch back, and the left pocket has a single white line going horizontally, kind of like a flatline on a heart monitor. the right pocket has the same, but then a small blip, again like a heart monitor of a a white evisu gull against a small red square. the evisu buddahead tag is blue, with a blue buddha face against an orange background.the selvedge is bright red on both sides. the lot and size bit is either blank or missing.never seen these before... and i think i'm going to sell them.anyone know anything about these? japanese or european? fake or bona fide?

thanks

here ya go..

evisu_d67_yellowgull-1.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-2.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-3.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-4.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-5.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-6.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-7.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-8.jpg

fit to come!

waist shrunk from a 36 to a 32 from soak.

they are relaxed, but the denim is unbelievable. i'm now going to be wearing these jeans as the only pair in my rotation now.. I had my warehouse contest jean as my priority, but these are now my priority.

edit: woops, they actually shrunk from a 35 to a 32.

Nice man!!! They actually shrunk that much??!?!?!?!!? i thought all evisu but no.1 are sanoforized???

here ya go..

evisu_d67_yellowgull-1.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-2.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-3.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-4.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-5.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-6.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-7.jpg

evisu_d67_yellowgull-8.jpg

fit to come!

waist shrunk from a 36 to a 32 from soak.

they are relaxed, but the denim is unbelievable. i'm now going to be wearing these jeans as the only pair in my rotation now.. I had my warehouse contest jean as my priority, but these are now my priority.