Evisu is still loved!

benzak

maybe I am, but lets cut the discussion. if they're not fake, the owner owns an apology (from me at least), but if they are fake, it's not even worth the discussion, right?
My initial point. And I doubt Casper, or anyone else, really cares that much.
how do evisu shirts and sweaters fit?

They usually fit slim.

beautiful jeans.. ! question, is the d67 denim unsanforized?

No, it's sanforised.

Seeing Benzak's jeans brought back a few memories as it was a pair painted by Kanji that re-ignited my interest in Evisu and led me here.

dsc00361wo3.jpg

dsc00363xo8.jpg

I chose the kanji on the left pocket myself, as it's a non-standard Evisu character. The standard options were on this, which I've still got lying around somewhere:

dsc00443yx0.jpg

CTB - There are people flying around behind you, I guess red bull isn't the only thing that gives you wings haha.

Yeah, and they were all wearing Heritage! :D

Hey, CTB, I'm sure you've came into contact with their shirts and jackets a lot. What's you opinion of the quality?

I'm no expert I'm afraid, so any opinion I have will be subjective and there will be others who can answer that a lot better than I. From what I've seen though, quality appears to be generally high, especially some of the t shirts.

Talking of jackets, picked this up from the post office half an hour ago - my first (proper) denim jacket:

dsc01751rn4.jpg

dsc01747jw9.jpg

dsc01746uu6.jpg

Fit pics to follow...

those deluxes are one of my fav for sure...

if only i could find a new pair in a 34"!!! i would even go a 36 for them bad boyzz

i think DoM on ebay has a pair in 36..? have a look pretty sure

CTB nice photos were did he paint your jeans? i don't remember marks and sparks next to the flagship store....

CTB nice photos were did he paint your jeans? i don't remember marks and sparks next to the flagship store....

He was up at Selfridges in Manchester (the Arndale Centre one, and yeah, I get around!).

Whilst Kanji was doing his stuff I got chatting to Martin, who manages Evisu's distribution in the UK (and possibly Europe) and he turned out to be a bit of a denimhead who got talking about jeans. The rest is history...

CTB, The fit on the jacket does look good as it is, but i think for myself i'd also want it to be just a tiny bit more fitted, so a hot soak could definitely do no harm to the jacket.

I'm surprised to see the sleeves being that long on a Japanese denim jacket.

wow made a cool find on ebay if its real which it does look like denim jacket but looks to be in the d67 denim to match you "kamikaze" jeans ...............

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Evisu-Kamikaze-Denim-Jacket_W0QQitemZ150304695318QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150304695318&_trkparms=72%3A1295%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14