video games ruined my life

DüM

I just prestiged

props on beasting upto a lvl 20 so quick. one of the few reasons prestiging actually holds weight when people cry you dont get anything out of it...

ohh you need those lvl 70 perks?

i dont.

but.... i just wish there was some way i knew when to strap on that nuke..

won a 28-0 ffa on estate with the ump. running the 3-4-5 killstreak, and the carepackage was a resupply.. =/

v4XfeJSA128&NR

Example MW2 fail: Commando too godly and the stupid ass spawns. What gets me is the du recognized the claymore and didn't care to use his stuns to survive, but crappy spawning nonetheless.

Edit: Oh, and this one made me "what's so.... LOL"

xD-Yab3414k

for whatever reason, i play really fucking well early in the morning

examples, these were consecutive matches (including perfect game #16)

2rfsnzn.jpg

25u18r6.jpg

35n96kh.jpg

b8u0xc.jpg

sucks that the best one was a losing effort

I have apparently little to no effect on the outcome of games - last time I checked my win / loss were EXACTLY even. Either that or the balancing is really good.

i always get put in to games where im down by 2500-3000pts in TDM... or the score is already like 7000-6100...wtf.

I've been thrown into games where I don't have time to select a class before it ends. couple of days ago I spawned into a nuke countdown, apparently there is no time limit or anything to this, ridicilous...

i always get put in to games where im down by 2500-3000pts in TDM... or the score is already like 7000-6100...wtf.
I've been thrown into games where I don't have time to select a class before it ends. couple of days ago I spawned into a nuke countdown, apparently there is no time limit or anything to this, ridicilous...

last few times i've palyed. i keep getting paired up with really fucking awful teams. it's me vs like 5 guys that are good. and ther est of my team is like fucking 3-34. and im struggling up at like 30-15.

it's fucked up. AND i'm screwing around with like aug or fucking sniping with acog scope.

it's annoying. it's like. why the fuck should i bother playing solo if all i get are faggot teams!

Thinking the same thing... I spend far too much time playing this game.

Thinking about moving on to something slightly less addictive. Anyone have any comments on Borderlands or Bioshock 2?

I have both and have no complaints. I love the graphics on Borderlands. Something different from the hyper realism everything else is trying to be. Not to mention it's a good co-op game with friends. Pretty long game play too with the abundance of side quests and additional play throughs. I've only played through about 4 "chapters" of Bioshock 2's single player, but it's on point with the first. The multiplayer is pretty fun as well.

Bad Company 2 comes out today, you could always look into that as well.

good games earlier Bislane. Its been a while since i've played COD4, and even longer since i've played HCTDM.

yeah really good. HC seems way harder in 4 than MW2 but we put up good games. those ones you carried us in your k/d was ridiculous.

sufu xbox team would be good