video games ruined my life

DüM

haha iv been trying to get that title, but i keep over throwing or my team mate can't stand still :(

and when we win we all go "HAA HA" to the other team LOL!

also that horn when someone gets a javelin kill is funny as fuck, was that you royale?

LOL no that was my brother, i got another 21-0 game last night in overwatch, not sure how because at one point i was up against 3 guys while laying in the trenches w/ shotgun + M21

made a class with marathon, lightweight and commando and just ran around knifing everyone. so much fun. switched back to my normal class and just felt slow as shit!
Easiest tactical knife to unlock is the magnum, comes in the recon class, just melee 75 people with that (it counts as a magnum kill)

I approve of these!

SO FUN! especially in tight maps, its like you have a sword LOL!

"No Russian" is about the coolest mission in any game ever. I guess this is the one people find offensive, I just laughed my ass off when the elevator door opened, and laughed some more at the plot twist at the end. Not that I find what takes place in the mission funny, I just really wasn't expecting it and it was hilarious what was happening in a video game.

The music of this mission is immense. Hans Zimmer done good.

Lance Henriksen has THE VOICE.

haha iv been trying to get that title, but i keep over throwing or my team mate can't stand still :(

Hahah. I conned my teammate. I told him that we both get the titles so I can stick him and he would martyr himself . Then once I actually got the challenge, I told him I didnt get it. BURR.

just put emergency airdrop in my killstreaks and my first one falls completely out of reach. every single box. fuckers.

That's why I stopped using it. Too hard to put in a spot where you get all the goods, but isn't out in the open.

I hate Wasteland as well. Probably my worst map. Estate used to be horrible too, until I found a strategy. Mine is to basically run Cold Blooded and Ninja with a Tactical Insertion to basically monopolize the main house. If the other team has the spawn at the house, it's really useful to flank, sweep through, and repeat as needed. Just be sure to hide the Tactical Insertion relatively well. I usually use mine on the seat beneath the stairs that leads up from the basement.