video games ruined my life

DüM

I just got BO and can't wait to try it out. I also copped Transformers:WFC used for $12, I'm surprised there's not much talk about that game here. No serious Transformers fans? I heard the game is actually pretty good on both the single player and multiplayer level.

Anyone on 360 playing BO or Transformers add me... gt: ipractice MJS. I want a chance to play with the 360 crew that was always on MW2. Hopefully there are some of you out there that own the Transformers game too because I'm more excited about that then BO. If anyone needs a link to cop for $12 let me know (360 version only).

I want a chance to play with the 360 crew that was always on MW2.

Me too :( Why is nobody play no more. Is this because I'm now at work during the day instead of at home writing my thesis, ie, gaming? Time zones are a bitch. I used to have the most fun playing MW2 with the SuFu clan. Someone arrange a 360 brobocop over the weekend so I can play regardless of the time difference...

seems like the BO update didn't fix much... played with a couple of friends yesterday, and the only positive note was that our party didn't break constantly. in about 1.5 hours I was:

- disconnected in mid game twice (connection interrupted + failed host migration)

- stuck in the game loading screen untill I restarted the game

- 3+ game lobbies stuck - thrown out of at least two, one just kept waiting for more players even though it was full

- rage quit 2 times, once after ridicilous spawning and once after the game was unplayably slow yet no host migration.

today will be a mw2 day...

Seems like more of the BO problems are on PS3 than 360.... guess gold is worth something afterall...

@YEN,

i just dont see many people using the tube... at least not as many as MW2 or 1.... just me?

Everyone seems to be using the cross bow though, myself included... seems like you get more shots with it in normal modes than HC... yesterday me and bislane were beasting in some games of DOM, i had never got in to it, but was doing very well and could see the draw... if for no other reason than HC only has 3 stupid fucking play modes....

Me too :( Why is nobody play no more. Is this because I'm now at work during the day instead of at home writing my thesis, ie, gaming? Time zones are a bitch. I used to have the most fun playing MW2 with the SuFu clan. Someone arrange a 360 brobocop over the weekend so I can play regardless of the time difference...

let's play! school is finally winding down so i'll be on a lot more. however, zomnia hates black ops so you'll just be playing with dfaus and i.

If any of you guys want to join a 30 man PS3 NBA 2K11 Fantasy league, go find this league to join.

Name: The League 69

Mode: All-Star

Season: 30 games

Min: 9

Sim Min: 12

Draft: Fantasy

Trade Deadline: Yes

Playoff Format: 3, 3, 5

Flex: 3 days

More details on the draft once we get enough people.

Some of you said you guys would join, but I can send you an invitation if you give me your PSN.

^LOL. That's awesome. Random as hell.

On a side note, I think Black Ops server problems are still persisting. Connection interruptions every other match, crappy party matchmaking/inconsistent mic connections, shitty host selections leading to first problem and shittier hit detection. Ugh.

let's play! school is finally winding down so i'll be on a lot more. however, zomnia hates black ops so you'll just be playing with dfaus and i.

I told you I would play with you, Chip. I will suffer through a few hours of one dimensional gameplay to play with you guys.

I've actually never had most of the problems you guys have.

Either I don't play enough or I'm lucky as hell.

The game did freeze twice on me so far but that's since I started.

Buuuuuuuuut..... that's pretty much it.

I'm not too sure if I should cop GT5.. I used to play forza 1 a while ago and I got bored of it halfway in. What are the differences other than graphics?